“So this is a snack shop AND an event space?”
Yes, indeed. We designed the space so that it can be an empty canvas for creativity.
Want to perform with your own guest list? A dance party? Comedy night? Movie experience?
Want a space to host a company party, birthday, baby shower?
The possibilities are endless. If you dream it, we can build it (within reason, of course).
We are an immersive community event space and Asian snack shop in the heart of downtown Oakland, CA. Our mission is for everyone to feel at home and we work hard to cultivate a loving, safe space for all our guests to come together.
We have a space that can accommodate up to 30-40 standing & 20-30 seated. It's perfect for hosting private birthdays, intimate performances, workshops, events, private screenings, photo & video shoots & art exhibits all tucked inside a secret snack shop on 2nd floor. In addition, we feature a unique selection of Asian snacks, alcoholic & non-alcoholic offerings (beers, wines, sakes, seltzers, mocktails & low ABV cocktails).
Everyone's welcomed, but good vibes only.
LGTBQ+ Friendly // AAPI & Woman-Owned
Layout (Can book each area separately):*
- The Shack 485 SQ FT (main event room for up to 30 ppl)
- The Den 94 SQ FT (intimate bar + mahjong table for up to 6 ppl)
- The Workshop 232 SQ FT(art lounge + streaming room for up to 10 ppl)
- Parklet 180 SQ FT (outside space for up to 20 ppl)
*inquire for more info
- Event Coordination/Planning
- Private Catering
- Custom craft mocktails & cocktails
- High quality sound & Subwoofer
- Turntables + mixer
- Sound engineer for live performances
- Live stream + recording of event
- Projector + screen
- Board + video games
- Tables & chairs
*Additional fees may apply
Please note our event space is located on the 2nd floor.