★ A SPACE WHERE CREATIVITY & SPIRIT MEET ★
This unique & luminous 800 square foot loft has a direct private street entrance, high ceilings, large windows & wooden floors throughout. Lots of free street parking all around.
The setup can easily be moved around to suit your specific needs. Plants, floor pillows & blankets available onsite. Dynamic & creative lighting for evening rentals + music/DJ area, full kitchen & bathroom.
Just a few blocks from the beautiful waterfront park of Lachine, this ground floor centennial building was a Furniture store for 100 years.
★ IDEAL SPACE FOR ★
- Creative events like live paintings, art exhibition, album launches, acting & theatre, choir practice, art workshops etc.
- Yoga class, meditations, sound healing sessions, reiki, massage, hypnosis, therapy...
- Cacao ceremonies, Moon ceremonies, Solstice celebrations, etc.
- Professional photoshoots, filming promotional videos, online courses, social media content, film & television location shoots.
★ GENERAL RULES ★
- No pets allowed
- No smoking cigarettes allowed
- Not a place for "partying".
- Making music is allowed using acoustic instruments or feeding electronic instruments into the mixer & sound monitors on site, however this is not a "jam space". Drum kits or the use of loud amped instruments is not suitable. The studio is only minimally sound proofed & situated in a residential building. But rest assured, lots of musical fun can be had in this space while remaining respectful of sound levels for neighbors :)
- No shoes or food allowed on rugs or couches.
- When moving furniture or wearing heels, please be mindful to avoid scratching the floors or damaging carpets.
- Please return anything that has been used or moved from its original place before leaving. Thanks :)
★ FARE & AVAILABILITY ★
- Minimum 2 hour rental
- 1 day means 8 hours
- Any additional hour will be added according to the hourly fare.
- Weekly rentals are for film shoots, art exhibits, retreats or ongoing events. Not available for sleeping onsite.
★ Cleanliness ★
Please wash your hands upon arriving. Wipe down all surfaces used and wash any dishes used before leaving. Thanks :)