Classic airstream on a scenic private ranch
Our airstream is located on our 10 acre ranch in a private, secluded area. Located mintues off the freeway, near grocery stores, beaches, trails and restuarants.
Modern Hillside Home With A Colorful Flair
This MUST SEE suburban home in a great neighborhood is 1711 sqft. This space has an open and flowing layout with lots of room for creativity. Let's not forget about the 6466 sqft lot size which is perfect for filming, entertaining and privacy. The property is easily accessible to the 101 & 23 fwys yet is quiet and tucked away from street traffic.
Entertainers Backyard that you can only dream about. B.B.Q and fire pit area. Grassy lower backyard area with outdoor music. The lot features plenty of lounging area. To top it off, it includes a Hot Tub!
Also includes a gourmet cook's kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops. Beautiful white couch which is perfect for photo shoots. The living room hosts a fireplace and plenty of natural lighting. The living room is also a theater with performance surround sound. Inside the garage is a state of the art gym filled with a bench press, squat rack, dumb bells, combat ropes and box jumps.
PLEASE NOTE: This house comes alive with a colorful flair at night. All lighting in the house is equipped with Phillips Hughes smart bulbs which allow you to change the color in any room including the outside area and hillside. This will transform the house into an amazing party setting!
This Home Is Perfect for:
Training/ Industrial Videos
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 21 & OVER ALLOWED
Rustic Quail View Ranch
<<<PLEASE CLICK "SHOW MORE" FOR FULL LOCATION DESCRIPTION>>>
Welcome to 10 acres of undisturbed natural beauty! We are located at the border of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, within the Los Angeles 30-mile filming zone, and only 5 miles from the 101 freeway and Westlake Village.
Below are links to projects filmed on our ranch:
Rustic Quail View Ranch offers:
• Views, mountain views, and more views!
• Dirt roads, paths, and trails
• Spacious flat sections
• Native plants including multiple mature oak trees
• Rustic stairs from one level of the property to the next
• Natural rock formations
• Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
• Extremely private and quiet
• High-speed Wi-Fi (upper property only)
• One basic porta-potty with interior handwashing station
• One standard power outlet
• Private use of the outdoor area (we only have one booking on our ranch at a time)
• Interior house and pool access are not available.
• Pricing is per hour and based on the total number of onsite attendees (including event staff/crew), please contact us for pricing for 60+ attendees.
Additional Info for Filming/Photography:
• ***PERMITS ARE REQUIRED for all types of filming for commercial purposes (including still photography) and available from Ventura County https://vcrma.org/film-permits ***
Additional Info for Parties/Weddings:
• Renter is responsible for all arrangements for their booking such as additional porta-potty’s (one potty for up to 50 people is provided), tables, chairs, food, lighting, security, shuttle service to outside parking (max parking 20 cars onsite), etc.
• A professional event coordinator or planner must be onsite during the entire event. You must provide contact information for us to verify your professional coordinator/planner at least 2 weeks before your event or we will provide a Event Ranch Representative at a cost of $100 per hour while any vendors or guests on our property.
• Renter is responsible for obtaining Event Insurance, (available from https://www.specialeventinsurance.com/event-insurance/ or similar website) and providing a copy at least 2-weeks prior to the event ($1,000,000 per occurrence general liability; if alcohol will be served, insurance must cover either Host Liquor or Retail Liquor and name property owners as additionally insured).
Questions? Want to visit? Just ask!
We look forward to working with you!