Top Video Shoot locations
Looking for a unique Video Shoot location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Daylight Loft Studio with Stunning City View
The industrial loft studio you've always wanted. Everything about this place is stunning - the soft light from the giant, north-facing windows, the 100 year-old hardwood floors, city view, and an open floor plan that's easy to work with. It's tidy and professional - just as we keep it for our personal clients.
- A classy, unique space.
- High Ceilings (approx. 13'-17')
- Open floor plan. (19.6'x35'+ shooting floor) + Loft Space
- Large, north-facing windows with city view.
- Full kitchen
- Full bathroom
- Sun-lit loft/workspace overlooking studio floor for clients and larger teams to hang out in - Truck-level loading dock, freight carts, ramp and large freight elevator for easy load-in/out.-
- This is a working commercial photo studio. Basic grip package included with rental,
including C-stands, umbrella stands, clamps, tables, v-flats, etc.
- Lighting packages available for rent. (Profoto and Elinchrom, scrims, etc.)
- Happy to help with basic production for out of town bookings, including rental pick-up and drop off, crew, etc.
- One free parking space included with rental. Plenty of nearby parking lots and a garage.
- Private, secure access building
- Video works, but train/traffic noise should be assessed by all renters before you book for audio recording. NOT RECOMMENDED for live interviews.
Seattle Modern House with Great City Views
Newly rebuilt modern house in 2016. Our whole house available for use, close to downtown Seattle, including 700 sq. ft. rooftop patio with unobstructed views of downtown and Elliot Bay. Large, open top floor with floor to ceiling windows, open concept living, dining, and kitchen area.
We've hosted crews as small as 2-3 and as large as 30 people at our house for print and digital advertising and product shoots, films, and commercials!
Separate bedrooms, studies, and bathrooms, along with gym, media room, and large fenced-in back yard. Plenty of rooms to spread out and for dressing, hair and make-up, rehearsal, craft services, green rooms, and client and talent waiting spaces. Separate wi-fi routers on each floor.
3 parking spaces + street parking are all available in the neighborhood.
Designer 4B3B w Theater & Rooftop close to CapHill
Beautiful 4-level wooden decorated 2000 sq ft townhouse with 4 bedrooms, home theatre room and lots of sunlight. Our house is perfect for photoshoots for house hold equipment, interviews, corporate photos etc.
This house is usually fully booked for vacation rentals - please shoot us a message with your dates and your purpose.
We are open to all sorts of photoshoots, except that we ask for
1. Maximum people limit to be 8. We have security cameras on perimeter of property and will strictly enforce this limit.
2. We do not allow modifications to our fixtures, moving furniture, or installing/drilling holes on to our walls.
3. We require proof of insurance with us listed on insurance
4. If necessary for your photoshoot, please show proof of photoshoot permit
5. Please do not run loud music or loud noises, particularly after evening times as we are in a residential neighborhood.
- Bedroom #1: One queen bed with attached bathroom.
- Detached home theater room (separate entry from house) with two sofas and two reclining chairs
- Living room with sofa
- Kitchen with dining table
- Air mattress w/bedding
- Bedroom #2: One queen bed
- Bedroom #3: One queen bed
- Full bathroom
- Bedroom #4 with separate bathroom
- Rooftop deck with firegrill
- Stylish interior design and beautiful furniture in a luxury home with high-end finishes.
- Hotel grade bedding for a comfortable sleep
- Home theater room with Netflix
- Fully-stocked kitchen with Nespresso coffee maker and coffee pods, pots, pans, bowls, plates, glasses and utensils
- Smart TV with Netflix (no Cable)
- High-speed WIFI (upto 1 Gbps)
- Smarthome ready with electronic lock, and Ring security system.
Professional, production studio and flexible industrial loft for photography, video, and multimedia content creation
Walk right in and start creating at our 1400 sq ft day rental studio. It has an open floorplan, 18’ high ceilings, and 8’ x 15’ wall of windows that provide lots of natural light. This hybrid space has lots of flexible infrastructure on wheels so you can move fast, and plenty of environmental props (not just a plain white wall) that makes it easy for you to walk right in and get started.