Top Filming locations
Looking for a unique Filming location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Swank Mid-Century Modern in Seward Park.
This 1957 gem has 6,300 square feet of cool.
Swank mid-century classic is the very definition of light and bright. Relax in the expansive living room framed by walls of windows and over sized fireplace. Open kitchen looks to great room w/ fireplace. Entertain on covered patio with built in BBQ and level yard. Luxurious master suite, sitting room and view deck. Large additional bedrooms, wet bar, den, & bonus rooms galore. Basement family room w/ 4th fireplace. Revel in the open floor plan with abundant natural light and exceptional flow.
Warm, bright Yoga Studio
Yoga mats, blankets, bolsters available.
Well tended bamboo flooring, air conditioning, sound system.
Bare foot activities only.
Luxurious large view home in a private setting just minutes from downtown Seattle on the top of Queen Ann Hill. To the left of the dramatic two story entry is a large living room with gas fireplace and large video screen; to the right is the dining room that seats up to 10 for meals or meetings. French doors connect the dining room with a private outdoor patio and additional seating. The granite and stainless kitchen has a gas appliances and an adjoining outdoor gas grill. Also on the main floor are the guest bedroom, ultra modern bath, library/den with additional seating, and a western view covered lanai. Upstairs is the enormous master suite and office which is open to the entry below.
Access to the entry is via a paved lighted incline path/ramp without stairs.
-Can accommodate 24hr access outside of business hours
-Seats up to 16 people (tight), 12 people more comfortably
-White board that prints to thermal paper
-High speed wifi, can easily video conference
-Front desk can greet guests
-2 dedicated parking spaces for meeting attendees
-Discounts for regular scheduled meetings
Our conference room can be scheduled in advance, and we offer discounts for half-day, full day and regularly scheduled meetings that, when combined, exceed 4hrs per month. Located inside our retail store on street level, we are very easy to find; your guests will not be wandering around looking for the conference room when your meeting is about to start. We offer 2 dedicated parking spaces in the parking lot in the back that conference room attendees are welcome to use. For additional guests, 2 and 4 hour parking is plentiful in the Eastlake Neighborhood. We are conveniently located 2 blocks from I-5 between the Downtown Seattle exits and University District exits. For a low-key neighborhood, you can’t get more centrally located than this. Within a half-block are coffee shops, restaurants, delis, a corner market, dry-cleaning and a couple fast food options. On site in our store is wifi, printer/copier/scanner/fax, internet computers for public use and shipping services for USPS, FedEx, DHL and more. Our rates are low, availability is high, all you have to do is call.
Enchanting light and character filled 1930 Tudor style home sited on a massive corner lot with stunning Sound and Rainier Views.
3 level home located in a prime Magnolia location close to the bluff affords beautiful sound and Mt Rainier views throughout home + an amazing 12,500 sf ft lot also showcasing Rainier and Sound Views.
First level of home features an open living area with formal living room, dining room, den, kitchen with eating nook, full bath, and large bedroom with views of the landscaped backyard.
The second level boasts 3 bedrooms and two baths with double hung windows and hardwood flooring throughout. The masted bedroom has a king bed, the small bedroom has a full sized bed, and the large bedroom 2 full size beds + a day bed.
The property features many period details including amazing 12' barrel ceiling in the living room with massive leaded glass window, original quarter sawn oak flooring, radiators, marble fireplace, tray and coved ceilings, and more.
The lower level (basement) is not included in rentals and not included in listed square footage.
The large, (by Seattle standards) 12,500 sq ft landscaped lot is partially fenced and contains a covered gazebo with outdoor dining area, grassy play space, outdoor shed, bbq area, secret garden area, and much more.
Located in the Carleton Park portion of Magnolia (close to the bluff overlook), the house sits on a corner lot and is surrounded by beautifully maintained pictureesque homes. Just a stones throw from quaint Magnolia Village, you will immediately notice the rare sense of open space and calm this part of Magnolia affords. beautiful Sound, Mt Rainier, and City Views abound from both the home and the neighborhood.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. We are happy to offer a complimentary 15 minute scout of the space at a mutually agreed upon time, but we ask that you book time if you need more than that.
2. Parking is allowed on the 2 streets surrounding the home (corner lot which fits about 15 cars) We ask that crews don not park in front of neighboring homes.
3. We frequently host productions so we ask that all crews be super cognizant of the neighborhood and neighboring properties at all times. We have a location agreement and production agreement that outline our policies.
American Legion Hall
Late 1930s single level high ceiling with basement. Front lawn with 40' flag pole and a 1914 155mm cannon on a concrete slab
This 1906 classic honors our region’s timber industry with a wrap-around covered porch, wide overhanging eaves, beautiful unpainted woodwork, built-in bench seating, bay windows, and box beam ceilings. The warm foyer invites you through leaded glass French doors into the living with a gas fireplace surrounded by the original quarter-sawn oak mantle. Pass through pocket doors into an expansive dining room with a trestle table that can seat 10 people or be moved out of the way for a dance class or concert next to the tiger oak upright piano. With an 8-foot walnut island, farmhouse sink, Sub-Zero refrigerator, 6-burner Wolf stove and double ovens, the kitchen is perfect for a cooking demonstration or preparation space for a multi-course meal. The upstairs has 2 beautiful bedrooms, an office, and 2 immaculate bathrooms that are also available for filming.
The private, fenced back yard features flower gardens, raised planting beds, and an apple tree. The yard and back of the house are accessible from an alley which allows for convenient staging and loading/unloading.
Located on a quiet, tree-lined street in north Capitol Hill, this home is conveniently located within 4 blocks of restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops. Metro bus stops for routes 10 and 12 are two blocks away, route 23 is five blocks away. The Capitol Hill Link Light Rail station is less than a mile.
To keep the space in wonderful condition, we ask that you maintain the following rules:
- Catering and outside food is allowed
- No public events
- No smoking or illicit drugs
- No animals on the premises without explicit permission of the owner, additional fees may apply
- Nothing is to be hung, nailed, or taped to the walls without explicit permission of the owner.
- Booking start and end times are inclusive of set up and clean-up time.
- Owners reserve the right to enter the property at any time.
- Keys are to be given to the owner or returned to the lockbox at the end of the rental time.
Amenities available for use (please contact us for more details): plates (dinner service for 10), serving platters, silverware, water/wine glasses, fully stocked kitchen with pots/pans, kitchen appliances, including convection/conventional oven, microwave, 6-burner stove, double ovens. Full inventory taken before and after use.
- Renter agrees not to exceed occupancy limits, which may change according restrictions with COVID-19.
- Renter is solely responsible for the actions of his/her/their staff, vendors and guests at all times.
- Renter is responsible to ensure music volume, conversation, and other noise must comply with Seattle City ordinance.
- Renter is responsible for any damage to the facility and/or its contents, including loss or damage to artwork, furniture, and accessories, as well as home systems and structure. Any damages to artwork, furnishing, accessories, and home systems/structure will be billed at the full retail value with payment due and payable, without offset or demand, within seven days of the event.
- Renter agrees to pay any fines which result from violations caused by the event or the event’s patrons, guests, vendors, or staff.
- Renter assumes responsibility for attaining the proper permits, if any, to legally hold the event at the home.
This studio was built by podcasters who are obsessed with the medium. The owners have a combined 20 years of podcast experience, both on the production, and hosting side. We love podcasting, and we love helping you make your idea come to life fully with all the creative elements that you can imagine.
Let us take care of the production side of your podcast. Whether you're new to podcasting or just need a professional space for your established podcast - we got you.
Equipment/Amenities Set Up In the Studio:
- 5 mics available - Including one for your producer engineer if you'd like to have them on the podcast
- 2 4k/HD camera for multiple angles on multiple guests
- Sound panels for clean audio recording
- Producer/engineer will set up all your audio and video to create an awesome shot look, and ensure studio quality sound recording
- A conference room with WIFI for pre-production planning
- A kitchen
Production Services Available:
- Audio and Video recording
- Audio/video post processing is always included so that your podcast is delivered to you ready to post!
- Multi-camera switching in studio to capture that back and forth interview look.
- You can display videos/pictures/various media live on podcast so your audience can see and hear what your talking about while you watch/listen/talk about it live in the studio
- Livestreaming across all major platforms (I.E. Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, ETC.)
- Podcast Editing.
Seattle American home built in the 60’s with recent updates through-out the home. Built on top of a lightly sloped back yard that opens up into a flower garden w/ seasonal, mature wisteria plant, dry-creek, and walking path.
The home has two levels with similar rooms and two kitchens. As of now the house is completely empty and could be furnished upon request.
An incredibly diverse community is what draws businesses to this Seattle office space, occupying three levels of a strikingly modern building in the neighborhood of South Lake Union. The dog-friendly coworking space attracts startups, more established companies, and nonprofits alike. There’s lots of original art—including a fabulous mural of Seattle’s best-known attractions—and plenty of common spaces and conference rooms when you need to get down to business.When you want some fresh air, step out onto the open terrace.
Below the building is a parking garage, and the main bus lines traversing the city are within three or four blocks. The office space is close to Lake Union and Capitol Hill, where you’ll find plenty of interesting eateries.