Top Photo Studio venues
Looking for a unique Photo Studio venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Boutique beachside office for photo/video
Small creative space with premium lighting equipment for photo and video shoots. Can accommodate other space uses if workable. One block from the beach in Santa Monica and 1 block from Main Street. Can arrange for photo and video staff if needed.
Lighting equipment highlights
Very large 700 sq foot studio located in the heart of Santa Monica.
Two floors each dedicated to its own purpose.
Top floor equipped with chic embossed fabric couch, hair and make up vanity, tall standing mirror and open clothing rack with endless hangers.
Bottom floor very large wide open, tall space with a lot of natural light.
Full bathroom and shower in studio for ease and ultimate convenience.
The studio has easy access and there is parking space dedicated to the renter for their allowed time.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy with your booking. No refund will be issued back to the client if he or she cancels the booking less than 24 hours of their booking.
-If you'd like to make any changes to your booking, notice needs to be given 12 or more hours prior to your booking time. If you require any last minute changes it is at the discretion of the studio management team to approve as a courtesy change.
- Payment for booking or overtime needs to be made prior to the start of booking/over time.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING (marijuana, tobaccos or vapes) is allowed inside the studio, bathroom or within 15 feet of the studio. VIOLATION of this rule will result in a $500 assessed penalty to the users account.
- For security purposes the studio is under video surveillance.
- Rental time starts from beginning of rental time and finishes at the end of rental time. If you are over 15 minutes or more after your last scheduled hour then you will be charged for a full hour. Extending studio time is more than welcomed. Just ask to assure time is available.
Private Santa Monica Photo Studio
Our film and photo studio was recently converted from a beachy bungalow, and boasts great natural light and a prime location. The studio is only one block away from the beaches of Santa Monica. The world famous Santa Monica Pier is less than a mile away, and Venice Beach and the 3rd Street Promenade are one mile away.
The studio includes a small kitchen as well as a restroom, a driveway, and a quaint backyard.
Professional Santa Monica Green Screen
Over 1,000 hours of television have been shot in this professional green screen space. A full lighting setup is included and the room is ready to be used with a simple and convenient flick of a switch.
A large monitor is set on the left wall, allowing for real-time review of your footage. High-definition cameras and lapel microphones available at an additional price.
Gray curtain background also available for photoshoot needs.
- Overhead lights (option of colored or white) on a dimmer
- 4 units Arri 650
- 5 units Arri studio 1000
- Professional, pre-lit green screen
- Free Parking
- Available dressing/green room
- Camera and microphones available
- Access to bathroom and kitchen
- Mounted monitor for preview
Insurance required? Automatically included with all Giggster bookings
Deposit required? No
Coffee Maker? Yes
Pets allowed? Service animals only with corresponding permits
Child-talent allowed? Yes, assessed per production of nature and size
Furniture/wall art movement allowed? Yes, repainting and patching fees may apply
Movable Furniture? Yes, the crew is required to put all furniture back
Drones allowed? Yes, subject to FAA regulations
Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking? Yes, but I will be in a different area, leaving you to do your work and available for any questions/concerns throughout the whole day