3,800ft² Open Loft-style Studio with Infinity Wall
From $165 per hour
This space is a large versatile shooting studio offering diverse backdrops along with a 38' white infinity wall or keying backdrop. Designed for flexible shooting needs, this space also offers a backdrop of aged brick for a loft-like look, as well as a classic white paneled room with daylight. The kitchen offers a professional stove, concrete countertops, and a custom dining table for crew meals and catering or a production-ready set. On site grip and equipment rental. The main stage has a 16' tall blackout and sound damping curtain for sound and light control, as well as speed rail infrastructure to allow for various rigging configurations. Riggers are available for a low day rate.
3800 ft² studio space
*Northern Exposure Studio
*Main Stage 38' Infinity Wall
20x38’ infinity wall
16’ tall ceilings
12’ high truss with speed rail supports
280 ft² paneled wall studio set with northern daylight exposure
12’ Roll-up door
Inside parking for grip truck or space for 2 cars
Three-phase 400 amp power
More than 45 dedicated circuits around the main stage
Hair and makeup station
Guests are welcome to order catering with prior arrangements. Outside food is allowed upon prior approval with host. All food and beverages must remain in the kitchen area.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR A FEE
Any rental requires an insurance certificate 72 hours prior to booking
* Camera, grip, and lighting available on site
* Speedrail infrastructure
* Freshly painted white infinity wall
Huge, Affordable Production Space
From $50 per hour
- 3500 square foot flexible space
- 34' x 17' white wall
- 34' x 12' blackout drape
- 50' x 30' open concrete floor space
- 24' x 16' x 3' black carpeted stage with natural wood fascia
- sound system
- 100 amp power distribution breaker panel
- off street loading dock in front for trucks
- roll up door in back, perfect to drive picture cars into space
- off street parking & secure lot for truck overnight parking
- other exterior shooting locations available on-site (ie. industrial backdrops like containers, brick walls, corrugated fences as well as multiple courtyards)
- full day and consecutive day discounts available
- friendly creative environment
Photo Studio Loft with Natural Light
From $100 per hour
Spacious, open converted historic Brick and Timber Cigar Factory loft with warm exposed brick and light hardwood floor details.
2100 Square foot floor plan photography studio with high ceilings and natural light.
Full kitchen with 5 burner gas stove and huge 9ft rolling counter space. Perfect for use by food stylists, chefs, and caterers.
Free use of 10ft Foba camera stand, C-Stands, Apple boxes, sand bags, grip included with FULL DAY rentals only. (8hrs+) Additional rental fees apply for non full-day rentals of equipment.
Additional photo equipment; grip, Profoto lighting and prop/surface rentals available on-site by reservation.