Top Improv spaces
Looking for a unique Improv space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Affordable highceiling open space w/wall on wheels
This amazing commercial space was an art gallery. Walking distance to blue-line Division stop.
The big white wall in back is on wheels.
Also excepting space/photographer rental at an hourly rate.
The zoning is B1-2. 1400 sf. 1 gated-in parking spot in back. Brand new HVAC. $20 per sf. (Well Below current market price)!
Perfect for an office; work-out, yoga studios; retail stores; salons; spas; art galleries; medical clinics... the possibilities are endless.
Please contact me any time for more information or schedule a viewing.
triple net Lease or purchase are also available.
Charming Old World Community Library in Former Bar
This independent experimental library has been used as a location for scenes as a coffeeshop, apartment, and (of course) a library, as well as staging areas for cast, crew and craft service during outdoor shoots in and around Humboldt Park.
In the Reading Room, you'll be surrounded by the most eclectic collection of Chicago-crafted books, newspapers, magazines, comics, zines, artist books, journals, plans, novels, chapbooks, and cookbooks. The 600 square foot Reading Room has been called “cozy and welcoming” by the Chicago Reader, and yet is very flexible with chairs and tables that fold and a ramp for easy equipment load-in.
The 1,000 square foot Exhibition Room (in the process of being photographed) is adjacent and has access both from outside and through the Reading Room. This room is a combination of dark turquoise walls, exposed brick, and glass block, with dark carpeting. It also has an exposed beam timber ceiling, as well as flexible furnishings and a moveable stage.
Sun-Filled Gourmet Kitchen in Wicker Park
This beautiful open concept kitchen is perfect for a fancy cocktail party, corporate meeting, craft or book club, dinner party, cooking demonstration class, or food photoshoot. This space comes fully equipped with a chef's kitchen, large farm table, marble island and open concept entertainment space complete with city views of the Blue Line El. Our space provides seating for 20 and can hold up to 40 people.
The space is housed within a newly renovated, boutique hotel located in Wicker Park just one block away from fabulous restaurants, shops, cafes, and nightlife.
We have a loading zone in front of the property and free on-street residential parking until 5pm.
Speakeasy in the heart of Wicker Park
Welcome to our intimate and cozy speakeasy perfect for your next event.
Our spacious venue lets us host various events including:
* Birthday parties
* Bridal showers
* Baby showers
* Stand-up comedy Show
• Networking events
• Private parties
* Central Heating/cooling
• New Mini stage
• Sound system
• Digital video projector
• Ice Maker
• Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 armchairs, 30 folding chairs, 4 coffee tables )
• Catering upon request
• Street parking available
PRICING DETAILS - Any event that partakes past Midnight will incur an additional $69 per hour
West Town Gallery/Loft Space
Over 1800 sq ft of open loft space with so much natural light and character beyond belief! At our space, there is also a little lounge area just inside the large rolling door that has access to shelves, mirrors, fridges, extra seating, etc. If you're looking for this space for a wedding or larger event, you may also have access to our foyer and lobby area for light decor and signage!
Hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and 30-foot ceilings encapsulate a rustic and unique space for any photo/film shoot or event.
Raw Industrial Space
This space is one of the most unique raw industrial spaces in Chicago. the space is light-filled with clerestory windows wrapping three sides, 30' high ceilings, exposed brick and am atrium skylight. 15,000 SF of space with three overhead doors for easy access load-in and load-out and for driving cars, trucks pr motorcycles into the space. Space has electricity, lights and heat. There are many spaces within the spaces.
Ranch with Plenty of Natural Lighting
"Ranch with plenty of natural lighting and backyard, deck and driveway on a quiet tree-lined block". Great location for movie locations and excellent lighting for photo shoots.
One Of A Kind Penthouse, 360 City Views & Terrace!
A 24th floor penthouse located between Lincoln Park & River North with the most amazing views of the city of Chicago! This is the perfect cocktail party, meeting, photo and video shoot venue with indoor and outdoor space. This modern space is decorated with custom furniture, artwork, paint, marble flooring, a 1978 Working Playboy Pinball Machine, Art Decco Foosball Table, TV, Specimen Custom Sound System, Design Within Reach Furniture and much more! It is an open space with plenty of room to entertain and plenty of furniture.
- 200 sq foot terrace
- Our space holds 25-30 people very comfortably!
- Custom Furniture
- Marble Flooring
- Custom Specimen Sound System
- Foosball Table + Pinball Machine
- Located right in the heart of Lincoln Park steps away from the Apple Store Red Line and New City Mall.
- No Smoking inside, only outside on the terrace.
- No pets.
- Must be 21 to drink alcohol.
- Furniture can only be moved by the host upon request.
- No access to the bedrooms without prior approval from the host.
This is a palatial brand new gut rehab redesigned layout specifically for the Bachelorette party of your dreams. Due to popular demand of the first ALOHA upstairs, ALOHA 2.0 will have you feeling all the tropical feels. This 2,000 square foot open floor plan space will never allow anyone to feel crammed. We are located on the hottest Avenue in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
• Wireless Internet
• Indoor Fireplace
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Heating + Air Conditioning
• Private entrance
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs.
Voice of the City Studio
Our hub studio offers ample space to create, rehearse, collaborate, meet, celebrate and exhibit—in the middle of Logan Square/Avondale. Affordable and available for rentals, we are committed to creating lasting relationships with our renters to make sure everyone gets what they need.