Top Gathering locations
Looking for a unique Gathering location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Classic large greystone in historic Uptown area
Rehabbed Chicago 2-flat building with open floorplan and large landscaped yard with pond. Unit is duplexed down with balcony off the upstairs master overlooking the backyard and flexible use options. Located close to lake and historic Uptown entertainment district.
This is a palatial brand new gut rehab redesigned layout specifically for the Bachelorette party of your dreams. Due to popular demand of the first ALOHA upstairs, ALOHA 2.0 will have you feeling all the tropical feels. This 2,000 square foot open floor plan space will never allow anyone to feel crammed. We are located on the hottest Avenue in the Wicker Park neighborhood.
• Wireless Internet
• Indoor Fireplace
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Heating + Air Conditioning
• Private entrance
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs.
Gorgeous Warm Industrial Loft in West Loop
Stunning triplex loft in a historic Nabisco factory / warehouse in the heart of West Loop, Chicago. High ceilings, large windows, architecturally-significant beams, and a split-level main floor with views overlooking Randolph Street's Restaurant Row. This 3-bed 3-bath 3500+ square foot home was newly renovated with a "warm industrial" decor style and featured in multiple magazines.
The main floor has a large white kitchen with a waterfall island, large reclaimed wood dining table, modern fireplace, kids room, marble bathroom, and an elevated living room with a built-in window bench and cabinetry.
The lofted main bedroom features factory glass windows overlooking the main floor, a private balcony, dressing room, and large bathroom with a spa-like standing tub and large double shower.
The basement features a 40-foot reclaimed wood feature wall, polished concrete floors, built-in office and bookshelves, a large home theater, gym, guest bedroom, laundry room, and third bathroom.
Designer Home in Luxurious area
This historic row-house located in the heart of Chicago's lavish Gold Coast area is perfect for groups. The beautiful and sophisticated decor and finishes were commissioned and executed by a world renowned interior designer.
Not only is the home beautiful but the location is incredible. Steps from downtown, the top fashion designer shops, exquisite restaurants, nightlife, north avenue beach, the Magnificent Mile, and public transportation.
4,600 sq ft of comfort. The living room is home to antiques, chandeliers, gleaming cherry wood floors, and a large fireplace. This and each of the other fireplaces are fitted with gas logs, but allow burning if desired.
The living room is home to antiques, chandeliers, gleaming cherry wood floors, and a large fireplace. This and each of the other fireplaces are fitted with gas logs, but allow burning if desired. Adjacent to the kitchen at the heart of the home, the dining area would be perfect for dinner parties.
While there are four bedrooms in all, including two master-sized rooms with en-suite baths on the third floor, the entire top floor is dedicated to a truly resplendent master suite. It features a fireplace, opulent master bat, large steam shower, and spacious Jacuzzi soaking tub. A built-in makeup desk and sink areas are each finished in cherry wood. Multiple European built-ins and closets store your wardrobes in style.
The master suite also features a custom rooftop garden deck featuring a roof garden top garden, and an antique fountain. There's another award winning backyard garden on the 1st floor. Outdoor speakers and subtle lighting make this a space perfect for entertaining.
In house washer and dryer and 2 car parking garage and space on the outside for 3rd vehicle.