Make Your Mark! Burbank Recording/Rehearsal Studio
Be it commercials, tv-shows, indie films, interviews, podcasts, music video, recording studio, and photo studio; We are ready to support all of your audio and video desires to produce professional-quality content.
Come make your mark - in Burbank CA.
Customized Sound Design by industry professional BEN SHIELDS,
this is a PRIVATE recording studio, which is available for booking video shoots, photo shoots, etc. The floor area is 900 ft2, and includes a kitchenette area (microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator), lounge, and bathroom.
The entire studio is SOUND PROOF and consist of (A) a Rehearsal/Live Recording Room, (B) a Recording Room, and (C) a Mixing Room
When booked for Rehearsing ($30/hr) = Room (A) + all amenities
When booked for Recording ($50/hr) = The Whole House + amenities
The Recording and Mixing Studio Rooms (B+C) have LED strips around the edges and ceilings that can be programmed to any color to help customize the mood of the room.
All amenities listed below are included in the base rate. If any sessions would like audio recording, the studio is equipped to record up to 13 inputs simultaneously with all class-A mic preamps, and professional-grade microphones. An audio engineer can be hired for an additional $30/hr for an event. After an event, we can provide copies of the audio files (.wav) to an external hard drive or flash drive.
Please inquire about these additional services when booking.
Thank You for choosing our studio to make your mark.
** WE FOLLOW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS**
Stay Safe. Stay Well.
Hospital Room Set in Sound Proof Studio
Rental includes hospital room set as pictured. Props/furniture included are: motorized hospital bed with sheets and pillow, working vital signs monitor, heart rate display with looping heart rate playback or flatline, 2 chairs, daylight, tungsten, 4300K color temperature led bed light, working door, 2 windows with blinds, 2 medical curtains, tilt-able exam table with stirrups, stool, working scale, working ophthalmoscope and otoscope, 3 IV bags with tubes, IV pole, working sphygmomanometer, 1 quart sharps container, orange electrical plug, patient robe, infectious decease robe, stethoscope.
We offer a full service sound proof studio. Studio has lighting grid, with double wall construction for sound proofing. Also included: staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.