Designer's Dream Home with Local Austin Flair
If you're a fan of design, this home has it all: midcentury modern, glam, rustic, boho, and Southwestern with a distinctly Austin vibe. Just launched this year, the space is fully remodeled with magical string lights, trendy decor and designer furnishings throughout. Great for photo shoots, meetings, parties, or anything else you can dream up.
The space includes all furniture and snacks pictured, as well as an outdoor patio with a cornhole game set (bean bag toss) for entertainment. I would love to help make your experience as memorable as possible. Feel free to message with any questions.
- 1,100 square feet interior, 2 bedroom/1.5 baths
- Living room, dining area, kitchen, pantry, and half bath downstairs.
- Two bedrooms and full bathroom upstairs.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snack basket, tea & coffee station, and complementary bottle of wine (contact me for any desired customization)
- Bright living room with smart TV, faux fur rug, bar cart, and hip, local art
- Dining area with midcentury-style table and chairs
- Two fully furnished bedrooms with desks and chairs. Walk-in closet in master bedroom.
- Remodeled bathrooms featuring navy blue cabinets with brushed gold hardware
- Awesome backyard space with patio lights and game set
- Parking lot out front with space for 3 cars. Also ample street parking.
- Stainless appliances. Washer & dryer set adjacent to kitchen.
- Only 10 mins from Downtown Austin! Right off the I-35 freeway at Woodward/Burleson.
- Centrally located in South Austin. Zilker Park, Lamar Blvd, 1st St, Travis Heights, and East & West Austin are just minutes away.
- Short walk or drive to shops, restaurants, taquerias, and convenience stores.
- There's a Super WalMart less than a mile away for any last-minute event purchases.
Contemporary farm-style home
Contemporary farm-style home with an abundance of natural light throughout. The various rooms and common areas lend themselves to various forms of use. Kitchen features state-of-the-art appliances. Outdoor spaces are always well-kept and modernly decorated. This house is full of possibilities!
Sunny 2 Story Home in Heart of South East ATX
Available 7-days a week | 7AM-10PM
Welcome to our sunny and spacious 2 Story Home located in the Heart of South East Austin just 8 Miles from Downtown Austin.
-Comforting Modern Feeling
-2234 sqft 2 Story
-5750 sqft Lot Size
-ground floor access
-Immense natural light
-Garage-style back door
-Easy load-in, load-out
Peaceful backyard with large patio perfect is perfect for outdoor relaxing! 2 story house with 3 bedrooms 2 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom downstairs. Spacious kitchen with lots of natural lighting. Perfect for filming, photo shoots, company get together, cookouts, bridal showers, baby showers, Superbowl parties, airport flight delays, meetings. Easy access. doorlock pin code. coffee/ tea provided.
Posted price per hour is for a crew of 15 people max, including crew & talent. Larger productions are welcome & subject to higher rates. All bookings start & end times are inclusive of setup & tear down time, so please include that when booking your reservation. If you’re interested in multi-day, note that an additional fee may be charged for overnight displacement. ***All bookings requested the day before the booking start date without prior discussion and coordination are subject to denial or cancellation.***
FILMING, PHOTO & PRODUCTION-- Please include the following:
*Total number of crew & talent
*Desired date(s) & if flexible
*Exact hours you will need (ie. 7am-7pm) including load-in/load-out, setup and tear-down
*Equipment & lighting specs
SCOUTING-- We're happy to accommodate initial location scouts provided the rate and hourly minimum are met for the reservation date. We will only accommodate (1) scout prior to a booking reservation being made. Additional tech/Director Scouts will only be permitted once the booking has been accepted. All scouts are subject to availability and will not accommodated during other guests' reservations/productions
OVERTIME-- OT will be charged time & 1/2. Early arrivals will kindly be asked to wait until the booking start time.
PARKING-- We recommend at the end of the Culdesac and walk no more than 15 yards to the front entrance. If you need to load large or heavy equipment, please contact us via message, and we’ll be happy to explain the simple and convenient loading instructions.
NO SMOKING-- This home is a 100% SMOKE-FREE ZONE, please step outside to Front Patio or back Patio to SMOKE.
NOISE -- We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Please no noise after 10 PM
DAMAGE -- Accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. A walk-through is required before and after all bookings. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES -- The use or involvement of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property and may result in law enforcement participation