Coworking Space for Events or Production
From $75 per hour
Historic Building of the Bronner Brothers in Atlanta, now a coworking space for eCommerce businesses. Our location is central in Atlanta, offering easy and quick access from anywhere (downtown, airport, major highways)
Classic Contemporary Venue w Skyline view
From $400 per hour
* Classic Venue Space
* 1800 sqft
* Room Capacity holds
* 96 cocktail and 70 banquet style
* Perfect for intimate gatherings
* The space has been booked for
* Milestone Gatherings
* Holiday Retreats
* Film & Television Production
* And Corporate Trainings
* First Wedding this month
* Fully capable of transforming
* Midtown (home park community)
* Seconds from Atlantic Station/ GA Tech
* Hidden Gem, but once discovered, the wow factor is just that
* In addition to making your event memorable and leaving you with an everlasting impression
* We believe that every event and everyone is a VIP
* Our prices are not only competitive, but flexible.
* Rates Starting at $299
* We have great amenities such as....
* all inclusive furnishings,
* Audio/Visual capabilities
* Surround Sound
* Prep Kitchen
* top quality valet car service
* And last but not least we are ADA Compliant.
* I assure you that my pitch does The Marke’ Venue no justice
* I encourage you to schedule a site visit online at
* The holidays are approaching, let us host your next event.
Downtown Start-Up Hub
From $400 per hour
Built in 1928, SDC is a members-only gathering place designed exclusively to create beautiful startups for consumers. There isn't a better place in Atlanta to build, accelerate and grow consumer & design-focused companies. The building is 19,000 square feet and includes an espresso bar, 200 seat theater, 7 conference rooms and one ping pong table. It's the first of its kind in Atlanta.
From $125 per hour
Creative co-working space with private offices, multiple meeting rooms and fully equipped event space holding up to 70 people.
Industrial Warehouse - West End Production Park
From $248 per hour
Located in the historic West End district of Atlanta, sitting on 9 acres, with 300,000 square feet of flexible production space, backlots and one of the best skyline views in the city from the roof, West End Production Park is great for small to large productions. It’s consists of over a dozen individual, but connected buildings, with some preserved dating back to the 1800s. This location is a gem. Additionally, 60,000 Square feet of Office Space will be available for lease in Q1 of 2020.
Old World in the Big City
From $200 per hour
Dating back to the 1800s, this all brick building features copper-pot bar lights, old wood floors, brick walls, large windows, and high ceilings. There is a concrete bar downstairs and the former, fully restored, Peabody Hotel Bar upstairs.