Atlanta is Georgia's capital and most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2019 population of more than 506,811, it is also the 37th most populous city in the United States. The city serves as the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to more than 6 million people and the ninth-largest metropolitan area in the nation.
Atlanta is a top tourist destination. It is home to the world's largest airport (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport), major league sports teams (the Atlanta Braves, Falcons, and Hawks), and museums.
The city has a diverse economy, with companies in various industries headquartered there. Atlanta is also home to numerous country music venues; country music fans can enjoy live performances by top artists worldwide while visiting this beautiful city.
Country Event Options in Atlanta
- Video production
A video production company can provide everything you need to create a professional-looking video or record your event for you, from equipment rentals to editing services. They can also help you with scriptwriting and storyboarding and even provide on-location filming services.
- Prop rentals
Are you desperately needing a unique set piece that will make your next video or event shine? Look no further than prop rental companies. They offer extensive support, from vintage furnishings to artificial plants, and can even help with styling. With their assistance, you'll be able to create something truly special.
No video shoot or event is complete without food, and that's where catering comes in. A good catering company will be able to provide you with healthy and delicious meals that will keep your cast and crew or guests well-fed and happy.
Country Event Vendors in Atlanta
- ECG Productions
ECG Productions is a full-service video production, post-production, and digital animation house that offers turnkey, script-to-screen solutions to a long list of regional, national, and international clients. These services include scriptwriting, storyboarding, video editing, and digital animation. The company has won numerous awards for its work, which includes feature-length films, broadcast television shows, music videos, and commercials. ECG Productions has the experience and expertise to bring your vision for your country event to life.
- Desperate Housewares
Desperate Housewares is a luggage prop business. The company offers a diverse collection of antique and modern luggage for country events, rustic weddings, barn events, or movie productions. At this store, they only provide the best second-hand furniture around. Their pieces come from various places, such as being passed down through generations or appearing in well-known TV shows and movies.
- Zunzi Catering
Zunzi's had its humble beginnings in Savannah, Georgia, in 2005. They serve an array of delicious options from hearty bowls to tasty sandwiches and salads, with catering and delivery. Now located in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia, you can have delicious meals for guests prepped fresh and delivered quickly for the country event.
Pros and Cons of Country Events in Atlanta
Country spaces in Atlanta offer a unique atmosphere that makes them ideal for special events such as weddings, corporate functions, and private parties. With various options available, from rustic barns to large-scale venues, there will surely be something that fits every need. However, it is important to consider all aspects of country space selection before deciding where your event will take place.
- Proximity to attractions: Many country spaces in Atlanta are located near popular tourist attractions. This makes it easier for guests to access their desired venue without traveling too far.
- Variety of options: Various country venues are available in the Atlanta area, from rustic barns to large-scale venues. This makes finding an appropriate space for any given event much easier than if one were limited to a specific type of setting.
- Experienced staff: Most country event venues come with experienced teams that can help you plan your event and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day itself.
- Availability: Country spaces can be quite busy due to their popularity and demand. It is essential to consider the date ahead that will allow you to book it at once.
- Weather: Atlanta experiences all four seasons, which can cause havoc on outdoor events during certain times of the year. Rain, wind, and extreme heat must be considered when planning an outdoor event in a country space.
- Location: Some country venues may require you to travel out of the city limits to find suitable options for your event, depending on what type of setting you’re looking for. This can add to the overall cost of your event and make it challenging to plan transportation for your guests.
Tips on How to Organize Country Events in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia, is a vibrant city bursting with culture and history. If you're seeking to cultivate a country space in this bustling metropolis, here are some insightful suggestions.
- First, consider the size of the venue you have to work with. Smaller country spaces can be cozy and intimate, while larger ones can be more open and inviting.
- Second, think about the style of the venue. Are you looking for something traditional or more modern?
- Third, take into account the needs of your space. Does it need to be functional or primarily for decoration?
- Fourth, choose a color scheme that complements the style of the venue.
- Finally, remember to add personal touches that make the space your own.
With these tips in mind, you'll be well on your way to creating an organized country event in Atlanta that reflects your unique personality and style.
Famous Locations in Atlanta
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
The Michael C. Carlos Museum is a world-renowned art museum in rural Georgia, showcasing countless international artifacts from cultures spanning the globe - Rome, Greece, Nubia, pre-Columbia America, and beyond. The British Museum houses ancient and traditional paintings, sculptures, mummy urns, stone sarcophagus coffins, jewels, totems, pots, busts, and incense burners. One of the most interesting artifacts is a headless statue of a Greek goddess. Whether you’re a history buff or enjoy admiring beautiful art, the Michael C. Carlos Museum is worth visiting.
- Chastain Park
Chastain Park is a renowned Atlanta attraction that offers something for everyone. Whether you want to catch a show at the amphitheater, hike on the trails, visit the horse stables, swim in the pool, or play golf, Chastain Park has it all. While some activities have fees or are member-exclusive, there is still plenty to do at Chastain Park. Johnny Cash, Aretha Franklin, Adam Sandler, and Idina Menzel are some of the big names that have graced the stage at the amphitheater, making it a must-see for music lovers. So whether you're visiting Atlanta for the weekend or a local looking for something to do, add Chastain Park to your list.
- Six Flags Over Georgia
The Six Flags logo is recognized by people of all ages, and for good reason. Six Flags Over Georgia is one of the most popular amusement parks in the United States, offering a wide range of rides, games, and activities for visitors of all ages. From white-knuckle roller coasters to water slides and carnival food, there’s something for everyone at Six Flags. The park also has a strong partnership with Warner Bros, meaning you can find rides, gifts, and menu items based on your favorite characters from DC Comics, Looney Tunes, and more.