High End Mansion - 1/2 price of Beverly Hills
This is a TOP NOTCH LOCATION. Built in 1920, our gorgeous and glamours Mansion house is available for family oriented and uplifting projects only. To date, we've hosted Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger, Patrick Stewart and many other celebrities. Our house has served as a backdrop to many Hollywood productions such as TV shows and feature films as well as fashion photoshoots, music videos, web series, cooking shows and commercials. Our clients include Warner Brothers, NBC Universal, Disney, Sony Pictures, as well as many independent production companies.
• We are 20 minutes from Downtown LA.
• Perfect for Period Piece, vintage, old-fashioned, retro and glamorous projects. However, a creative and visionary mind will find a thousand different ways to take advantage of our unique and exclusive space.
• The 2-story house is very spacious inside and outside, with large rooms glamorously decorated with unique piece of art and sophisticated furnish. There is plenty NATURAL LIGHT throughout the entire house giving the location an outstanding photography!
• FREE and SAFE parking on the neighborhood.
We only deal with high profile projects. No BS and no low balls! Serious inquires only!
> General booking rate from $1175/h up to 30 people.
> Commercials: $1400/h up to 45 people
> Depending on the number of people your rate will be higher. 15% more for every 15 extra people.
🔰 The Restroom outside the house is for high profile celebrities only upon request. Otherwise production has to provide their own portable restroom for crew and talent.
• If AC is requested there will be an extra $550/12h charge.
Depending on the scale and nature of the project we do request an extra site rep. to be with us on filming day. ($550 for site rep.)
• We are completely off on SATURDAYS
History Romantic Spanish Mansion Available!
1929 Paul Williams Historic Spanish home in a gated community of only 15 homes,.
Over $1M restoration project. The home is stunning and easy to access.
Premier Mid-Century Gem in the Heart of Altadena
Situated on a large green corner lot in the heart of beautiful Altadena, next to and within the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, our house is a charming single family Home with 4 beds/ 2baths built in 1937 that has retained much of its original charm with the additional comforts of modern technology. The rose garden, fruit trees, and lush back patio area add to the magical ambiance of this memorable location.