San Gabriel Valley’s Premier Photo, Video and Event Space. Conveniently located in Pasadena off the 210 freeway. The studio is complete with an Epoxy 18' Cyclorama Wall, Model Room, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Private Restroom and Large Roll Door Access. We have taken extra COVID precautions by regularly disinfecting surfaces and adding HEPA filtration. Weekend rate add $50. Motion rate add $100.
Once an industrial hub ruled by factories, warehouses, and lumber yards, this space in Pasadena provides you with the best metropolitan loft style experience outside of Downtown Los Angeles and New York City.
Size: 1100 square feet (up to 1350 sq ft available)
Upstairs bedroom/office loft (add-on): 250 square feet
Originally an industrial building built in the 1940's, this complex was converted into modern work/live lofts and offers an open floor plan with a 15 ft bow truss high ceiling that soars overhead. This natural light filled studio is bright, airy, and fully equipped with a skylight, track lighting, and large 7 x 7 ft operable steel casement windows that will cater to all your needs.
Just 2 minutes from the 210 fwy, this location makes transportation logistics easy. There is one dedicated parking space directly in front of the studio, plenty of non-metered street parking, and ground level access for an easy in and out. The unit's large 10 x 10 ft wide commercial roll-up door makes loading and unloading extremely easy.
A 250 sq ft office / bedroom space is located on the second floor of the loft and is not included in the base rate. If you would like to use this area, please let us know in advance and we can make arrangements.
Bookings include a studio manager present at all times to answer questions and offer any assistance. Extended bookings available.
• Large 10 ft x 10 ft wide commercial roll-up door for easy loading and unloading equipment and materials
• 8 ft x 4 ft standing mirror
• Plenty of natural sunlight throughout the day
• Sheer curtains and blackout curtains available to diffuse or block light
• Rare vintage furniture for all your staging and styling needs
• Wooden and steel spiral staircase that leads to upstairs loft
• Distressed white brick wall sections
• Concrete floors below and hardwood floors in the upstairs loft area
• Full kitchen with microwave, gas stove, and oven
• Bathroom with shower/tub
• Filtered reverse osmosis drinking water
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Lots of plants!
• Ultra fast 400-500 Mbps WiFi connection
• Mid-century Modern design
• Huge 8 ft x 4 ft black and gold framed ornate mirror
• Mies van der Rohe Barcelona Chair and matching ottoman in white leather
• Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin rosewood case sofa in ivory leather
• Martin Borenstein for Brown & Saltman loveseat in saddle brown leather
• Merrow and Associates chrome and rosewood coffee tables
• Modernica Case Study Furniture molded fiberglass Eames arm chair
• Sintesi Of Italy Retro Orbit large white chair
• Vintage 1940s JG McAlister Hollywood movie floor lamp
• Mirrored chrome stainless steel C shape console bar table
• Handmade Moroccan Sabra rattan straw life size cactus displays
• Handwoven Moroccan Boujad wool rug
• Mid-century wall unit shelf system
• Nuevo Oblo dining table
• Knoll office height adjustable desk
• Gym / weightlifting equipment
Interior decor and furniture is subject to change. While our photos are an accurate depiction of the space, we sometimes update pieces to keep a fresh design. Please schedule a scout or request digitals of the space if you anticipate needing a particular area or backdrop to shoot on.
This modern, well-equipped fitness facility features state-of-the-art gym equipment, industrial elements, unique lighting, and more!
Amazing modern lighting throughout facility
New ROGUE Fitness Equipment