Our facility is perfect for band rehearsals, auditions, private lessons, studio space, dance rehearsal, private music events, yoga classes, filming, productions, photoshoots, and more.
-A live room complete with pro lights and sound.
-Full table and chair setup for meetings, private events, and conferences.
-A green room for artists as well as private rehearsal rooms.
-Keypad entry into the facility. You can store things overnight here if needed.
-A checkered floor and white walls.
-Additional smaller rooms are available for an additional price.
We're conveniently located right off I-85, just minutes from Downtown Atlanta! Come book your next rehearsal or event with us!
Some things to be aware of:
-Fee for Paint/Glitter: We charge $50 if We have to clean up Paint, Glitter, or Confetti after your event.
-Please be advised that we have a 3-hour minimum and that bookings are for "in the door to out the door". Therefore, you would need to include setup and breakdown as part of your booked time.
The next two points should simply be reminders when you receive this:
-Event liability insurance is a requirement of Giggsters and ours. You must purchase short-term liability insurance for your event. We have resources to help make it easy and affordable.
-Any alcohol must be served by a licensed server.
- 12 AM is our normal cutoff time. We make exceptions at our discretion at an increased hourly rate. We assess these bookings on a case-by-case basis.
We are a creative space for influencers and tastemakers of Atlanta's TV/Film community. Our space is located in the eclectic and artistic loft district of Castleberry Hill community just minutes from the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, southwest of downtown. When you book our space, you are immersing yourself in an intimate private setting.
Mon - Thu: $125 per hour
Fri - Sun anytime: $150 per hour
$25 additional per our for after-hour events (11p-6a)
New Year's Eve, St. Patrick's Day, and Cinco de Mayo will follow peak hours at $150 per hour.
LOFT SPACE ADD-ON
$150 flat-fee with booking 5 hours or more.
Details about Amenities:
• Riser/bleacher-style seating (seats 32).
• 18 chairs
• Reception/Bar/Concessions area.
• Stage quality A/V system with microphones (add-on)
• 85-inch projector screen
• Upper level (loft $150 additional flat fee)
• Meeting-style set up for 30 people (4 4x6 tables avail. upon request)
• Presentation style set up for 30 people (30 stadium seating/can add chairs)
• Screening style 40 people.
• Free street parking where available.
• Two Turbosound iQ15 speakers (installed in-ceiling)
• One Turbosound subwoofer
• Mixing board (direct plug-in)
• 20" x 48" adjustable bar height (36") table (available as add-on $10)
• 48" black spandex tablecloth (available with table rental only)
Main loft/speak space, private office, bathroom, and front concession available during booking. Must specify the use of office and concession area prior to booking.
• Marta Bus 13, Bus 3, Neighborhoods, S1 GARNETT, W1 DOME/GWCC/PHILIPS ARENA, W2 VINE CITY
• See more info here: https://martaguide.com/2012/01/16/marta-to-castleberry-hill/
• Security for parties or large events $75 per hour
• Wire microphones $50 per event
• A/V Technician $50 per hour
• Valet ranges $15-$20 per car
• COVID event rapid testing (Ascend Medical)
Please contact us directly for more information.
Handsome decommissioned Post Office in the heart of Old Doraville.
Across the street is MARTA: (straight door-to-door train access to ATL airport or downtown Atlanta).
Quiet, safe municipal/commercial district: no residential neighbors. 200 yards from HQ of production-friendly, highly competent Doraville Police.
Next door to famous Buford Highway foodie paradise. Within five minutes of Table & Chair Rental, Home Depot, Tower Liquor, Third Rail Studios, prop house and huindreds of merchants.
Conference Room and Office Spaces Close to Atlanta Airport.
For productions, meetings, and photoshoots.
We have weekly janitor staff that cleans the building. And every table and service is wipe down after events.
You'll find up to 42 different types of locations in Atlanta. Just start a search at giggster.com and narrow things down with the 'Filter' option.
Is there an extra cost to add more attendees to my Atlanta booking?
Yes. Pricing tiers are based on group size. For example, if you booked a space for a group of 1-5 for $30/hr, the price per person is $6/hr. Each additional person would increase the rate by $6/hr.
How much are average location rentals in Atlanta?
Rental rates vary with the type and features of the location, but the average rate in Atlanta is $357 per hour.
Why should I choose Giggster over other platforms offering rentals in Atlanta?
Giggster's got your back — and we know our stuff. Our Customer Support team is knowledgeable and accessible, we offer white glove Concierge service to help you find the perfect location, and we're experts on the unique needs of production teams.
What is the price range for Retirement Party venues in Atlanta, GA?
Booking prices vary with the property type, features, and rental length, but generally a 1-hour booking will be in the range of $75 to $1000.
Which Retirement Party venues are most popular in Atlanta, GA in 2022?
When you find the right venue, you can connect with the host to get additional info and work out the details. Once everything is all set, you can book and pay for the location in a couple of clicks. Learn more about booking locations.