Old World in the Big City
From $200 per hour
Dating back to the 1800s, this all brick building features copper-pot bar lights, old wood floors, brick walls, large windows, and high ceilings. There is a concrete bar downstairs and the former, fully restored, Peabody Hotel Bar upstairs.
A creative space for creative minds
From $300 per hour
Our location is a 3 level space with 2 balacanies an enclosed patio area 4 restrooms a bar large windows letting in natural lights. It’s a very creative space for creative minds.
From $125 per hour
Creative co-working space with private offices, multiple meeting rooms and fully equipped event space holding up to 70 people.
Beautiful Bright Urban Studio
From $100 per hour
This light-filled space is a large, bay windowed, retail storefront. This street level studio displays a beautiful vintage chandelier. It has easy access/load in with 20' ft ceilings, 1000 sq ft. flexible open floor plan and 200 sq ft 2nd floor loft, great for make-up/ changing area or DJ booth. Large white walls create a perfect solution for photo and video production, as well as off-site business meetings, corporate training, workshops, classes, rehearsals, parties and other events. As a film location, the space can easily be converted to retail, fine art gallery, creative work space, photo studio, office or urban loft. Just walking distance away from the Mercedes Benz and State Farm sporting arenas the studio is located in the newly desirable historic South downtown Atlanta with plenty of free or paid street and lot parking available.
Amenities include Projector, Cable TV, WiFi and a sound system with easy connection to phone, iPod, or computer via bluetooth.
Kitchenette/ Prep Kitchen
Air condition/ climate controlled
Classic Contemporary Venue w Skyline view
From $400 per hour
* Classic Venue Space
* 1800 sqft
* Room Capacity holds
* 96 cocktail and 70 banquet style
* Perfect for intimate gatherings
* The space has been booked for
* Milestone Gatherings
* Holiday Retreats
* Film & Television Production
* And Corporate Trainings
* First Wedding this month
* Fully capable of transforming
* Midtown (home park community)
* Seconds from Atlantic Station/ GA Tech
* Hidden Gem, but once discovered, the wow factor is just that
* In addition to making your event memorable and leaving you with an everlasting impression
* We believe that every event and everyone is a VIP
* Our prices are not only competitive, but flexible.
* Rates Starting at $299
* We have great amenities such as....
* all inclusive furnishings,
* Audio/Visual capabilities
* Surround Sound
* Prep Kitchen
* top quality valet car service
* And last but not least we are ADA Compliant.
* I assure you that my pitch does The Marke’ Venue no justice
* I encourage you to schedule a site visit online at
* The holidays are approaching, let us host your next event.
Coworking Space for Events or Production
From $75 per hour
Historic Building of the Bronner Brothers in Atlanta, now a coworking space for eCommerce businesses. Our location is central in Atlanta, offering easy and quick access from anywhere (downtown, airport, major highways)