Upscale horse farm+ Rugged terrain + 2 avail homes
50 acres, 2 very private homes. Views, Horses, barns, huge riding arena, plenty of open space and rugged back-country terrain.
You can do a lot with 50 acres in SoCal.
Do you need....
A contemporary ranch setting?
An an upscale English riding setting?
A back country middle-of-nowhere setting?
A private vacant house to dress however as you wish?
.....That is all here and much more.
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: The base pricing is for EXTERIORS anywhere throughout the entire property. **Fees for interior use are reasonable and competitive - and flexible because we don't know what you need before you scout. You may need a house and only a house, or the entire run of the property inside and out. The Point: There is no need to pay for something you don't need. If you like what you see in the photos, reach out and let's discuss your production. We will do everything in our power to make this a cost effective and positive shooting experience.
Helpful Note: Most productions want the use of the exteriors, views, hills, etc. However they find great convenience in also renting the vacant house for base-camp, hair and makeup, catering spot, green rooms, production office, full kitchen, etc. This avoids the headaches and expense of a MOHO, tents, and all an ancillary equipment needed to run a production.
ALSO NOTE. A site manager is required due to the size of the property. You will have someone who knows the hidden treasures of the property. This will also provide 4x4 transport into the hills. Rep fee is negotiable.
So here we go.... First some bullet points:
* Night shoots available.
* Inside the studio zone!
* Directly across from Big Sky Ranch in the hills north of Simi Valley.
* Production offices /dressing rooms available.
* Parking for large crew. (including camera trucks / honey wagons)
* Quiet, private, PERFECT FOR NIGHT SHOOTS!
* Property backs up to pristine Park Land with as-far-as-the-eyes-can-see vista shots.
REMINDER: The base pricing includes anywhere on the exterior of the property: Home Interiors will be a reasonable additional price.
Specifics about the 2 houses.
* 2800 sqft house (Vacant. A blank slate for your set designer. Open floor plan, modern, very private, Wood burning fireplace. 4 bedrooms, huge master suite. 2 Bathrooms. Large private and gated 1/2 acre yard with circle driveway. Water, power, gas. --
This Vacant house CAN ALSO BE USED FOR BASE CAMP, PRODUCTION OFFICE AND DRESSING ROOMS. Save on honeywagon and driver fees!
* 1700 sqft furnished home, (New - Built in 2017) Classy and comfortable with granite and stainless steel, 2 large baths, 3 bedrooms. Custom wood accent wall, Huge grassy yard, patios and decks. Spa, bbq area. Lush and green. (Fully Gated and private with 6 ft wood fencing) Fenced in yard is approximately 1/2 acre.
More property specifics:
* Professional barns with 40 Stalls. Tack rooms, offices.
* 50+ horses on site. (horses can be used for general atmosphere and background in their native areas. Horses used for principle photography will need to be discussed. )
* Accessible Back roads - fields - trails with incredible views.
* 2 riding arenas.
* All the equipment and facilities of a working horse farm is available to rent for your shoot. IE: Tractor, Gator, work trucks, horse trailers, horse treadmill, dump trailer, tack rooms, barn office.
* On site horse people available to aid and assist if needed.
MAGNIFICIENT ENCLAVE ESTATE
MAGNIFICIENT ENCLAVE ESTATE @ EMERALD POINTEExquisite home with ultimate private location backing to open space with serene mountain views. The charming front porch leads you to a beautiful beveled glass door and into a spectacular home that offers a bright and open floorplan with five bedrooms, (one of which is a spacious bonus room) plus a media room. The expansive, gourmet kitchen features a large center island, granite counter tops, top of the line stainless appliances and a convenient built-in desk. The large family room opens to the kitchen and offers a cozy gas fireplace. You will also find a desirable downstairs guest bedroom with its own private bath. The sweeping staircase takes you up to the second floor where you will find a spacious, romantic master bedroom with sitting area and a balcony where you can enjoy the peaceful mountain views. The mountain views can also be enjoyed from the serenity of the master bathroom that boasts both a bathtub and a separate glass enclosed shower. There is also a sit-down vanity area, separate his and her sink areas, a walk in closet, recessed lighting and ceramic tile flooring. The completely separate media room as well as the large bonus room and Jack & Jill bedrooms complete the upstairs. In addition to offering many upgrades, to include slate flooring, designer paint, recessed lighting and upgraded baseboards, this home has a gorgeous, professionally landscaped rear yard that boasts a covered patio, a large grassy area and is ideal for entertaining and enjoying Southern California evenings! This home is truly magnificent!