★ A SPACE WHERE CREATIVITY & SPIRIT MEET ★
This unique & luminous 800 square foot loft has a direct private street entrance, high ceilings, large windows & wooden floors throughout. Lots of free street parking all around.
The setup can easily be moved around to suit your specific needs. Plants, floor pillows & blankets available onsite. Dynamic & creative lighting for evening rentals + music/DJ area, full kitchen & bathroom.
Just a few blocks from the beautiful waterfront park of Lachine, this ground floor centennial building was a Furniture store for 100 years.
★ IDEAL SPACE FOR ★
- Creative events like live paintings, art exhibition, album launches, acting & theatre, choir practice, art workshops etc.
- Yoga class, meditations, sound healing sessions, reiki, massage, hypnosis, therapy...
- Cacao ceremonies, Moon ceremonies, Solstice celebrations, etc.
- Professional photoshoots, filming promotional videos, online courses, social media content, film & television location shoots.
★ GENERAL RULES ★
- No pets allowed
- No smoking cigarettes allowed
- Not a place for "partying".
- Making music is allowed using acoustic instruments or feeding electronic instruments into the mixer & sound monitors on site, however this is not a "jam space". Drum kits or the use of loud amped instruments is not suitable. The studio is only minimally sound proofed & situated in a residential building. But rest assured, lots of musical fun can be had in this space while remaining respectful of sound levels for neighbors :)
- No shoes or food allowed on rugs or couches.
- When moving furniture or wearing heels, please be mindful to avoid scratching the floors or damaging carpets.
- Please return anything that has been used or moved from its original place before leaving. Thanks :)
★ FARE & AVAILABILITY ★
- Minimum 2 hour rental
- 1 day means 8 hours
- Any additional hour will be added according to the hourly fare.
- Weekly rentals are for film shoots, art exhibits, retreats or ongoing events. Not available for sleeping onsite.
★ Cleanliness ★
Please wash your hands upon arriving. Wipe down all surfaces used and wash any dishes used before leaving. Thanks :)
Large open loft, 13.5ft ceiling, natural light coming in from 3 Large windows. The space has a warm, inviting vibe and is Ideal for photoshoots, content creation and production sets. It is also uniquely designed with over 100 plants giving it a tropical jungly atmosphere.
This recently renovated apartment is perfect for professionals looking to shoot lifestyle scenes. One of the focal points of the space is the stunning jatoba wood flooring, which covers the entirety of the 1 200 sq. foot apartment.
Next, you'll notice the thoughtfully curated feel of the space: color-coded books, unusual art, plants, and eclectic knick-knacks to create a sense of warmth and a sense of humor. The layout is spacious and smartly designed.
The main area boasts a super modern and open-spaced kitchen and a dining area with a rich railroad wood table.
As well, it is very well located: near the Plateau, the Gay Village, and the Old Port.
Finally, there is a guest room with a comfortable queen bed and a
balcony overlooking a courtyard.
Portfolio: I have previously rented out this space for the cookware company Ensembl, and for Desjardins Group.