Top Outdoor Event venues
Looking for a unique Outdoor Event venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Split level loft space with cement floors and structural beams, white walls, spiral staircase, 1.5 bathrooms, high ceilings, open floor plan, fully furnished, large patio overlooking downtown view, walking distance to canal, coffee shops, yoga studio, restaurants and Atwater Market.
Available for photo shoots, commercials and movies
Production - Meeting - or Event Space
Multi-use space for:
*Film, Advertisement or Photo Shoots
Hourly or Daily (8 hr) Rental includes:
Full Private Suite:
The Space Can Be arranged in a variety of ways to suit your needs:
*couch and/or chair seating
*yoga/meditation set up
or any combo/arrangement you need
This private suite also contains a modern, equipped kitchen and bathroom, private balcony (and separate closed room if needed)
IN ADDITION daily and hourly rentals can include:
* Games Rooms in building
* Large Modern Lounges in building
* Rooftop Terraces (4 to choose from with views of Montreal and Laval)
----Certain Events, Workshops and Shoots may benefit from the following add on-----:
spa facilities (in the building):
*indoor pool AND outdoor rooftop pool
*dry and steam saunas
*** Current Special ***
NO EXTRA COST FOR:
* Yoga Studio Set Up (Matts, Diffuser, Ambient Lighting, Yoga Blocks, Blankets etc...for small groups)
* Furniture options: Large L shaped couch, Desk, Chairs(s), coffee table and more...
* Use of 50' Smart TV
* Rolling TV Mount (with shelves for laptop / and camera)
* Coffee, Tea and Snacks
*** COVID 19 Protocols*****
CLEANING PROTOCOLS (before, during and after)
We take this VERY seriously and apply our top to bottom, anti bacterial cleaning protocols to every inch of the space before your arrival.
We can't wait to help you with your next event, meeting or shoot :-)
Send us a request so we can discuss your needs
Come and discover the spacelab, nestled on boulevard St Laurent
This space comes with multiple amenities and with one of the most intimate terraces in Montreal. The space allows you to make your events memorable. Perfect for any type of event, come and enjoy with your colleagues, friends and loved ones a place whose primary vocation is to bring together, share, and provide a memorable event experience.
Built in the 1950’s, this bungalow showcases many original features such as the wood front porch, hardwood floors, wood panels, wood beams and even a wood bay window.
The kitchen, furniture and decoration are modern.
The wide white kitchen with many cabinets is ideal for any cooking segment.
There is a make-up desk & chair in one of the rooms and space in the closets to accommodate a rack.
You can use the conference room in the basement as a meeting space or fold the tables and stack the chairs to make room for storage space.
There is a small backyard with a big wood shed.
The bungalow is equipped with WiFi, central heat & air conditioning for your comfort.
Lakeside log cabin located in a borough of Montreal. Large property about 2 acres with over 200' of lake frontage and road frontage.
Large lake several kilometers wide, sailing, motorboats permited.
Great sunset, actually one of the country's best location for sunsets accross the lake. Private sandy beach as well as peebles beach. Mature trees.
No neighbours opposite the road. Quiet area. Several kayacs and canoes are provided as well as possibility of a small motorboat if needed.
Perfect for shootings in a lake / rural setting, log cabin style yet in Montreal city, so actors and crew members living in Montreal do not need to travel far / stay in hotels.
Manoir Blackswan is a living space, a private gallery, and a creative
studio designed with great attention to detail. Our location
offers endless possibilities for Photography, Videography,
Cinematography, Meetings, Podcasts & Small Events as well.
We are located in Châteauguay, on the south shore, 30 minutes
from downtown Montreal.
The total floor space is more than 6000 sq2. The main floor is 1500 sq2 of open space with a heated Harlequin Marble Floor, 12 ft tall ceilings, Handcarved Marble Fireplace Mantle, Plaster moldings, a 18' long Island which a 15' part is moveable for diners or conferences in front of the fireplace. There is a Art Deco Psychedelic Bathroom on the main floor as well.
The second floor includes a Marble Bathroom with an 80 sq2 Marble Shower and a Cast Iron Bathtub. There are also 4 rooms filled with Antique & Vintage Lighting.
The third floor includes 800 sq2 of open space that could be set to your needs.
We have tons of props that can be used during your moment at the Mansion, please don't hesitate to talk to us about your project and it'll be a pleasure to assist.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BOOKING
- Before booking, we strongly recommend that you contact in order to discuss your project.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Each booking includes a maintenance fee and 15% tax.
- We understand that in the creative process of your project, you may need more time than you originally planned. Let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate you by adjusting your rental hours.
- As we all know, time is the most valuable commodity. Please take in note that your rental begins and ends precisely at the time you’ve booked. If you require extra time to move things, wrap-up, load/unload, we would strongly suggest that you manage your time wisely in order to avoid extra fees.
- You will be charged an additional $72.00 taxes included for every extra 15 min after your rental time. (For example, if you’ve booked from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you leave at 5:27 pm, you will be charged $144.00 taxes included).
- Photography & Videography of Nude and Erotic Art content is allowed
- Pornographic content at Manoir Blackswan is strictly prohibited
- Please remove shoes inside the mansion after loading
- No outdoor footwear is to be worn past the entrance for the hygiene of the mansion in order to protect the floor and the antique rugs.
- No smoking (special request may be permitted)
- No Alcohol (special request may be permitted)
- No pets allowed (special request may be permitted)
- No glitter (special request may be permitted)
- Max capacity is 20 people (special request may be permitted)
- If overtime is needed, please let us know 1 hour prior to the end time of the shoot. We will check availability as we may need to adjust the schedule to accommodate.
- Do not stand on or place equipment on antique furniture.
- Do not drag furniture. Pushing and dragging furniture across the floor ruins the floor and the furniture. Please lift any piece of furniture or object to prevent damages.
- Before leaving return all furniture and props exactly back to where you found them.
- Please respect the space and put your garbage in the garbage bin.
- Damage policy is if you break, stain, rip, any form of damage to property, you will be charged
Located downtown, steps away from Quartier des Spectacles, this magnificent underground private lounge is nestled in one of Montreal’s historic heritage buildings. Authentic stone wall, original fireplace, wooden floors, tropical vibes with plush couches and a touch of modern design, this fully equipped 1300 sq. ft space is a truly hidden gem in the heart of the city. Six (6) minutes away from the Saint-Laurent metro station, its ideal location is perfect for conferences, training sessions, team building activities, networking events, private gatherings or intimate social events.
Every element of the space has been hand picked by professionals to create a unique, cozy yet festive atmosphere.
-86'' Flatscreen UHD Smart TV
-Sonos Sound System
-Tableware, Cutlery & Glasses
Bring your own food and drinks!
Other things to note:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to book.
- This space is a turnkey, self check-in venue (keypad at the entrance). However, you also get a dedicated host to assist you throughout the process if you need it. You have some questions? You would like to have a free tour before booking? From the greetings to the special requests and the event closure, you can rely on your host to fully support you. Once your booking is complete, relevant information, such as your personal access code, will be communicated to you. Note that for first time bookings, our host will be welcoming you and verifying your identity. Please bring a valid government issued ID.
-Booking periods include setup and tear-down times. If guests exceed the amount of time for which they booked the space, they shall be charged for such excess time, as well as an overage charge if such excess time conflicts with another user’s booked time.
- Guests are responsible for obtaining and holding any necessary permit(s) approved by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec if the nature of their activities requires so.
- Guests understand and agree that they are responsible to ensure that the Quebec Indoor Gatherings Guidelines related to COVID-19 are respected throughout the duration of their booking.
A backyard is a true sanctuary - especially in summertime. This outdoor space is inviting, comfortable, magical and stylish. It offers fresh air and nature. It features an artistic graffiti mural for great photos!
It's a beautiful large terrace 17' x 30' (5,18 m x 9,14 m) and a deck of 9' x 12' (2,74 m x 3,66 m) with garden, hanging plants, string lights, sofa bed, 11 seats, dining table, private entrance, access to barbecue, kitchen, washroom.
We are a unique destination location situated along the canal and beside the abandoned silos in St-Henri. Our indoor and outdoor spaces make it the perfect one stop shop and event space. Our unique space caters to photoshoots, filming, private and corporate events, weddings, concerts, and more. Bring your friends, family and furry loved ones and enjoy our extensive cocktail and beer menus, weather friendly terrace, a refurbished car mechanic indoor space, turned into a trendy/industrial club, good music, volleyball and basketball courts, BBQ and more!
NOTE: Please send host a message via Giggster chat to request for a custom quotation.
Spacious restaurant with a very neat industrial look. High ceiling and brick walls. Inside is a comfortable bar and some private dining area. We also have two pretty terraces - the first, which can accommodate around twenty guests, melts into the decor of the restaurant. The second, secret and mysterious, brings a relaxed, friendly, atmosphere under a starry sky of lights.
Nous sommes un accueille une clientèle variée de néophytes et d’adeptes venus goûter aux charmes du champagne et des bulles dans une ambiance décontractée qui n’a rien d’élitiste. C’est la Maison de toutes les bulles, qu’elles se dégustent ou non le petit doigt en l’air. Grands crus de Champagne, ou petites bulles fines, la Maison est l’endroit idéal pour un 5 à 7 entre collègues, une soirée entre copains ou une occasion spéciale!
En plus de se distinguer par les nombreux et divers produits de sa carte de vin, nous sommes un est le seul premier bar au Canada où les clients peuvent sabrer eux-mêmes leur bouteille de bulles. L’équipe de MSP, triée sur le volet pour son savoir-faire et sa passion, maîtrise la technique ancestrale du sabrage, et c’est avec plaisir qu’elle le transmet à ceux et celles qui souhaitent tenter l’expérience.
We cater to everyone from casual imbibers to true connoisseurs out to enjoy a glass of Champagne or bubbly in a chill, down-to-earth atmosphere. Flute, coupe, tulip, stemless—whatever your pleasure, this is where it’s at for sparkling wine. Whether you’re looking for grand cru Champagne or the latest and greatest pét nat, we are the spot for after-work drinks, a night out with friends, or special occasions.
We are also one of the only places in Canada where patrons can sabre their own bottles. Our hand-picked team of experts has mastered the time-honoured art of sabring, and they can’t wait to share it with you.