Top Beach venues
Looking for unique Beach venues? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Large, natural light filled clubhouse with a deck/patio area directly on the Channel Islands Harbor. Recently remodeled with large entry doors, sliding glass doors with a view of the harbor, an updated kitchen and bar area. Located in the front of a quiet apartment community. Bathroom access is available on the deck. Located minutes away from Hollywood Beach.
This adorable breakfast cottage has just the inviting, beach-y feel we love about this beach town. The turquoise, white, and neutral wood color palette give a relaxing airiness to this quaint yet hip cafe. Window at the counter to order from the exterior lends a fun film touch. Perfect for a sweet/small photoshoot or video shoot.
Let us know if you'd like to scout.
Security deposit: $500/day
Our space is perfect for versatile events. The space features an experimental stage with auditorium seating along with a unique dining area-- we call, our "cafe," to host the perfect pre/post-reception. Event services such as ticketing, photography, and videography are additionally available to achieve your ideal event!
We have 2 rates based on the amount of space that is booked.
- Cafe Rental: $180 - Please select the meeting rate
- Cafe + Theatre (Full Floor Rental): $250 - please select the production or event rate
- Experimental stage
- Audience seating for 80 people
- Lighting rig available
- Soundboard available (requires a technician)
- Karaoke machine available
- Dining area available for receptions
- Catering friendly with full kitchen - includes stove, sink, fridge, dishwasher (cutlery/dishware excluded)
- Espresso machine (requires trained barista)
- Flexible counter space
- Accessible washroom
- Extra Cost: $120 cleaning fee
- Refundable deposit
- Minimum 3-hour booking
- Valid BC liquor license is required for serving alcohol
- Valid BC catering license to operate kitchen
- Full payment is taken at booking confirmation
- 50% refund within 14 days of the event
- No refunds within 7 days of the event
- No refunds after 28 days of the event
Country Club overlooking the bay with plenty of different views. This club features a tennis court, game room, playground, parking lot, basketball court, library, bars and dining rooms. Wood and old classy vibe. Big upper deck.
Let us know if you'd like to scout.
Sec. dep $1000
Please inquire within for projects over 15 headcount.
This 56-acre property is extremely unique and perfect for television, movie, and photoshoots. It is an abandoned powerplant directly on the beautiful Pacific Coast. It boasts 3 primary unique settings in addition to many other smaller areas:
(1) Located directly on a large private beach with beautiful sand dunes; stunning views of the coastline are available from the top of the structures next to the beach
(2) The large abandoned powerplant is perfect for an industrial feel with several components, machine types, and elevations
(3) Empty office spaces that are great for filming or to use as dressing rooms / staging areas
- Due the large size and several different components of the powerplant, there are almost unlimited options for an industrial feel.
- The top of the powerplant offers stunning views along the coast and of the beach - so you do not need to be seeking an industrial feel - simply the coast.
- The beach is privately accessed from the property thus a very unlikely chance of other people being on the beach.
- The beach is full of sand dunes creating a very unique environment.
- Plenty of air-conditioned indoor space with wifi for hair/makeup/crews/breaks.
- Because the property is abandoned, some destruction to the property could be an option for filming purposes. Lighting is very limited, generator is recommended for lighting and camera needs.
The cleaning fee is included in the hourly rate, although guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in.
Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves.
Guests must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours. Please take great care of our space. We would love to learn of damage as soon as possible so that repairs can be made before the next guest arrives.
Guests are responsible for the cost of the repairs.
FURNITURE Please notify us in advance if you need to move furniture in the space to suit your event needs. There is no smoking allowed in the space.
The Rose Room is a hidden gem on the Westside only steps to Venice Beach. Our unique private Westside studio has over 2000 sq/ft of open space and still retains much of the original industrial features; beautiful concrete floors, high-vaulted wood rafter ceilings, ample natural light through 8 large skylight windows, and a large sliding window. The high ceilings, open space, great lighting and white walls make it great canvas to be transformed or left minimal for your next event.
From art exhibitions, dinner receptions, private parties and more, we can accommodate any style of party. The Rose Room offers thoughtful event planning that distinguishes your event from the norm and delicious, organic catering. We can provide everything from charcuterie, to passed hors d'oeuvres, to a taco stand. In addition, we have a private restroom, wi-fi, PA system, lighting and digital projector. Located steps to the Venice Beach Boardwalk and Santa Monica, with multiple local parking lots, we are conveniently and centrally located.
Come and enjoy this open, scenic space for whatever your heart desires! We have 4 rooms, each with their own theme (USA, South America, Europe, Asia) and a conference room that seats 14.
You’re able to rent one room or several. The price listed is for ONE ROOM with included use of kitchen. If you’re interested in renting multiple rooms please let me know. Almost all rooms have an ocean view and the USA room has a view of the Santa Monica pier.
Perfect for meetings or production.
There is a full kitchen available for use and restrooms on site.
Parking available at $15 per car in the building’s lot.
Receptionist on site to answer any questions immediately.
Get your event started at this venue located right in the heart of downtown Santa Monica. Satellite Workplaces Santa Monicas large Event Space allows your screening, party, conference, seminar, or other events to be connected yet separate from Satellite Workplaces. Fiber optic internet, projector, movie screen, comfortable furniture with 24/7 to members. Satellite Workplaces Santa Monica offers a comfortable and professional place to connect, collaborate, and be productive.
Located on the northern shore of Lake Ontario, The Henley Room at the Argonaut Rowing club, is the perfect event venue for those looking for a waterfront setting. With capacity for up to 200 guests, The Henley Room is perfect for weddings, corporate and social events.