Inspiring Creative Event Space
Our open-concept floor plan is ideal for creative and intimate events.
INCLUDED IN RENTAL:
You’ll have access the majority of our space, minus our podcast room. Thus, 1,200 square feet of our space is open to you for your event. You’ll also have access to the following:
• 3 person sofa
• 6 person bench
• 2 - Leather Chairs (At request)
• 8 - Black Eames inspired chairs (At request)
• 4 - White Eames inspired Chairs (At request)
• 2 - 4’ x 7’ dinner tables/workbenches with electrical + USB outlets
• 1 Coffee Table
• 2 side tables
• Sonos Sounds System
• Epson 3500 Lumen Projector
• PA System
• 2 Wireless Microphones (At request)
• Meeting room
• 43’ Roku Television with HDMI and Chromecast hookups
• Clothing/ Coat rack (At request)
• Steamer (At request)
• Use of Kitchen space; refrigerator and appliances + industrial sink
• 950 SQ. FT. OF OPEN SPACE
• TWO 4’X7’ MOBILE HARD WOOD TABLES (12 -16 PERSON CAPACITY) WITH OUTLETS AND USB HOOKUPS
• 12-FT BENCH WITH OUTLETS AND USB PLUG-INS
• EMPTY WALLS FOR ART EXHIBITS
• TRACK LIGHTING FOR ART
• 8 FLOOR OUTLETS
• AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
• OVERHEAD FANS
CAPACITY during COVID
We can accommodate seating for up to 30 people with the chairs, sofas and comfy bench currently on-site. These seating options are included in any event rental.
Our event rentals begin as early as 7am to 11 pm. We encourage full-studio buyouts to be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance, especially for weekday rentals. We require a 3-hour minimum for all studio buyouts.
Yes, as long as you are not selling alcohol this will not be a problem. It's fine if you give it away but if you are selling alcohol, you will need to get a permit. We recommend you reach out to a local cocktail catering company, who can handle this for you. We'd recommend Please & Thank You or Snake Oil Cocktail Co. Furthermore, if you will be selling alcoholic beverages at your event, we do require that you provide us proof of event insurance, with Host Liquor Liability being included in your general liability. Please note, for any events selling alcohol, we will require, by contract, that all sales of liquor be terminated an hour prior to closing of event.
An additional cleaning fee is required for full studio buyouts. Cleaning fees start at $75 and vary based on the type of event and total number of participants.
Modern Meeting Room
Gather with your potential clients or present your work to your team in our private and intimate meeting room.
Our meeting room is also perfect for ZOOM Calls and Video Recording for Online Courses or Live-Streaming (via our Camera + Lighting Kit).
THE MEETING ROOM
• INTIMATE 1-3 PERSON CAPACITY
• 43” LCD ROKU TV (with subscription to Masterclass, Hulu, Prime, HBO, & Showtime)
• HDMI CABLES FOR STREAMING LAPTOP
• MARSHAL BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
• 48” X 24” ADUSTABLE/STANDING TABLE
• TWO VELVET SIDE CHAIRS
• PORTABLE WHITE BOARD
• CEILING FAN
• RENTAL BEGINS AT $25/HR
• 18" RING LIGHT w/ SMARTPHONE MOUNT
• RATE INCLUDES COFFEE, BEVERAGES, and SNACKS
Ideal meeting room for:
• Client Meetings
• Creative Planning
• Group Work
• Live Streaming
• Zoom (Virtual) Calls
• Recording Online Courses (video + audio)
World Famous Comedy Club in San Diego
World Famous Laugh Factory. San Diegos Biggest comedians have performed on our stage. We have a Balcony and so much memorabilia from every comedian.