Outside Jungle Deck Space in San Diego
Outside Jungle Deck space: 30 lying down, 60 seated
This is the ideal space for teachers, life coaches, speakers or small businesses looking to run workshops, training sessions or networking events. This unique space holds endless possibilities!
We are a beautiful urban sanctuary in the heart of San Diego with convenient access from all major freeways and free public parking across the street. We welcome you to join our incredible community by using our space to work with clients or hold workshops and events.
Creative Multipurpose Warehouse Downtown
The space is a creative multi-purpose warehouse in Logan Heights near East Village/Downtown that is a perfect unique event space for small group events, intimate gatherings, workshops, photoshoots, conferences, parties, virtual-event filming, speaking events, and more.
Our space has a number of usable areas:
Our Event Space, which includes:
1,100 SF open area with a wide hallway giving it around 400 more SF of workable space.
White walls and white brick walls
Tons of natural light
Cool, creative, bright, industrial feel
Industrial, raw wood furniture
Our Cowork/Open Meeting Area:
1,400 SF open area in the upstairs office area
Cool old windows with bright natural light
White seated and standing desks
Lounge area with modern furniture and colorful mural background
Our Semi-Private Desks:
8 desks to choose from in the upstairs office area
Neutral wood desks, standing or seated
Lots of natural light
Rad, old vault backdrop if you’re into that kind of thing!
Our Kitchen Area:
Do you LOVE Tom Selek? Well, we have a giant mural of him painted by Mad Steez - film right in front of him!
Our Podcast Rooms:
(2) 7’ x 7’ enclosed room with sound dampening wall tiles
Need a place to record? We’ve got the perfect little room!
Table and chairs included, no equipment included
• Private entrance
• Roll up door entry
• Use of shared kitchen (no oven)
• Secured building
• Creative environment
• In-house AV team with equipment available for rent (projector/screen, TV, uplighting, speakers/mic, etc.)
• ADA Accessible
• Parking lot / Free Street Parking
• Beautifully painted bathrooms
• Close to the highway and major retailers (Walmart, Smart & Final)
• Outside Food & Beverage Allowed (we have a list of preferred vendors for food, bar services, decor, rentals, etc. please inquire with us for more information)
Furniture at your disposal (setup fee waived for approved configurations):
• (40) folding chairs
• (4) tall square belly-up tables
• (3) tall round belly-up tables
• (6) short round belly-up tables
• (6) white, moveable tables (30”x5’)
• (4) white (Counter height), moveable tables (30”x5’)
• (8) white metal barstools
• (13) rustic/industrial wood benches
We'd love to host your next:
• Social Event
• Networking Event
• Creative Event
• Group Work
• Speaking Panel
• Small Party's
• Yoga Classes
• Wine Mixers
• Art Shows
• Popup Shops
• Fashion Events
• Product Launches
• Photo/Video Shoots
Have an idea but not great at event planning or don't have time? We can help! Inquire about our full-service event planning today. We host our own events all over town and would love to help you make yours a success.
A Creative Space for Multipurpose Events
We rent out this space area during weekends and after hours. This is available on weekends from 8am to 10pm and weekdays from 6pm to 10pm.
Roughly 800 square feet of usable space - located directly above a coffee shop - 55" TV monitor on wheels - Large table with room for 12 people- Ability to transform the space to fit approx. 45 people - Lots of natural light - AC & heating