Top Filming spaces
Looking for a unique Filming space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Boxing gym, authentic and has a lot of history
Mediterranean House in New Rochelle, NY
The house is located in Premium Point Park in New Rochelle (Westchester County)
Elegant 1920 Spanish, tile roof Colonial/Med on .25 acre in quiet wooded enclave off of Echo Bay. Living room with fireplace, dining room, two sunrooms, eat in kitchen, four bedrooms upstairs including a large master bedroom with private bath and large, windowed walk-in closet/dressing room. Attic is semi-finished, basement has laundry area and storage. Yard is perfect for entertaining with a private stone patio and charming pergola. 1.4 miles to the New Rochelle and Larchmont train stations; 30-minute train ride to New York City. Neighborhood HOA members also have small boat mooring rights, a large dock, waterfront park and playground/ball fields.
BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC HOME
Film TV Commercial Shoots • Photography Shoots
• DRAMATIC ENTRYWAY with marble tile floor, romantic semi-circular wood staircase, and two beautiful vintage chandeliers
• HALLWAY with barrel ceiling, three sets of balcony doors, vintage lighting fixtures and marble tile floor
• MUSIC ROOM with original hardwood floors, hand carved wood fire place with wood pellet stove, 3 sets of balcony doors, antique European wall sconces, tall gold mirror and decorative plaster relief ceiling
• LIBRARY with original hardwood floors, vintage wallpaper, large pocket doors, wood paneling, wood carved built in book shelves, hand carved wood fireplace, lead windows and decorative plaster relief ceiling
• DINING ROOM with large pocket doors, wood paneling, vintage wall paper, decorative wood ceiling, crystal chandelier, lead glass windows and stained glass
• SOLARIUM with marble stairs matching marble accents and beautiful light fixtures overlooking oversized backyard
Located 5 minutes from Orchard Beach and City Island in the Bronx. Blocks from Glen Island in Westchester. Minutes from I95 and the Hutchinson River Parkway. No problems with large trucks accessing the location. Close to Home Depot, Costco, CVS, Party City, and the New Roc Diner. 10 minutes from Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts and Bagel Shop. 15 minutes from Best Buy, Bed Bath And Beyond, Target and Staples.
The home was built in 1900 by an Italian Contessa and has a rich history. The famous Spanish cellist and composer Pablo Casals played a recital in the Music Room. The lawyer who fought the Hays Code that banned the Czech silent film 'Ecstasy' in the US in 1936, which featured the first nude scene ever in a film by Hollywood starlet Hedy Lamar, lived in the house.
Large Open Loft & Office Space Minutes from NYC
Spacious loft space in urban downtown location. Located 20 minutes north of Manhattan adjacent to Metro North train station. This space is perfect for interviews, setting up any type of backdrop or green screen, office scenes or creating your own set as all the rooms are adaptable and can be a blank space for you to create the look you need for your production!
Large conference room (21 x 26) can be configured multiple ways or furniture can be completely removed. Conference room is equipped with 55" Smart TV suspended from ceiling, one wall of windows that allows in plenty of natural light. Separate viewing room (11 x 21) with one-way mirror allows viewing into conference room, seats 10 comfortably. Small lounge area (10x 12) with closed ciruit TV and beverage station. Stationary video recording and video streaming of conference room, catering and hostess staff available upon request.
Additionally, on the other side of the loft there is an open floor plan with exposed brick a, living room area with couch, coffee table and arm chairs (10 x 25) and full kitchen with bar stool seating (6 x12) can be used for entertainment, cocktail parties, or photo shoots.
Our suite is located on the 8th floor, freight elevator and loading dock accesible. Bathrooms and loft space are handicap compliant. Free wifi available.