Nashville is a dynamic city with plenty of exciting nightlife and activities. Home to some major country music stars, Nashville attracts tourists from around the world looking for a unique musical experience. With its vibrant arts and culture scene, this capital of country music has something for everyone.
The New Year's celebration in Nashville is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year. As the year ends, people come together to celebrate with concerts, fireworks displays, and open bars dotted throughout downtown Nashville. For those looking for a more low-key New Year’s celebration, there are still plenty of options around town.
The iconic Broadway Street is filled with party-goers dressed in their favorite party attire, ready to bring in the new year with a bang. Outdoor movie screenings and firework displays on Riverfront Park make for an enjoyable evening among family and friends without worrying about being surrounded by large crowds or loud noises. No matter where you plan to spend your New Year's Eve in Nashville, it promises to be an unforgettable experience filled with great memories!
New Years Party Options in Nashville
Miami caterers have you covered with an outstanding selection of delectable menus for every taste and preference. You can go with a full-service caterer, who will take care of everything from the food to the table settings, or settle for drop-off services. You can also get a private chef to cater for a small, intimate gathering. Either way, you can’t go wrong with hiring a professional catering company to prepare your New Year’s Party meals.
Hiring a professional photographer is a great way to capture all the memories of your New Year's Eve party. The best part about it is that it doubles up as a sentimental gift for your guests, and they will appreciate having professional photos taken to add to their collections.
There isn’t any better festive occasion than New Year, so don't hesitate to get a little fancy by having a bartender mix up the drinks. For starters, you’ll have a professional mixologist doing the magic and someone to handle the bar setup process. It also saves you the hassle of running out to get chilled drinks or ice because bartenders come equipped and prepared for the job at hand.
Your New Year's Eve party won't be complete without beautiful decorations setting the scene for the occasion. You can go all-out with balloons, confetti, and streamers, or keep it more modest with some twinkling lights.
If there is another occasion that gives everyone the perfect excuse to dress up, it’s New Year’s day! Everyone enjoys attending a themed party, and to take the guesswork out of it, you can assign characters. Also, handle the rental fee, if possible, or arrange with one of Nashville’s costume stores for your guests to get their desired costumes affordably.
New Years Party Vendors in Nashville
- Something Special
Something Special is a full-service catering company that specializes in preparing fresh, made-from-scratch cuisine. They use only the finest ingredients to come up with custom menus for their clients. Their services include everything from dropping off simple box lunches to catering elegant cocktail parties.
- Crescent Moon Entertainment
Crescent Moon Entertainment has connected party planners with live bands, musicians, and other entertainers for their events since 1969. They are proud of all the events they have supplied with entertainers, and the business has a reputation for exceptional service. Crescent Moon also offers a range of party planning services, including coordinating event logistics.
- The Cupcake Collection
The Cupcake Collection is more than just a bakery—it's a family affair. Located in the Francois family living room, the bakery invites customers into their lives and treats them like guests. They take a classic approach to cake-making and believe that the key to success is simply doing things well. All of their cupcakes are homemade, which gives them a deliciously comforting taste.
Pros and Cons of New Years Parties in Nashville
New Year parties in Nashville, Tennessee, are a fantastic way to celebrate and bring in the new year. Here is a list of pros and cons of New Year parties in Nashville to help you decide which event you should attend:
- The city offers a wide variety of New Year's parties ranging from large-scale celebrations with thousands of people to smaller, more intimate gatherings.
- Nashville is conveniently located in the heart of Tennessee, making it an accessible destination for travelers from out of town who want to make unique plans for the holiday season.
- If you’re looking for terrific live entertainment, you won’t have trouble finding it in Music City! Every year there are multiple events featuring famous musicians and DJs playing at iconic local venues such as Ryman Auditorium or Ascend Amphitheater.
- While most New Year parties are reasonably priced, some events may require more expensive tickets depending on their location or the type of entertainment offered.
- Depending on the event location or time frame, parking may be limited at some places due to high demand during this period.
- As expected, with any big holiday celebration comes large crowds! If large groups aren't your thing, keep this in mind when deciding which event to attend, as certain spots may become overcrowded during busy times throughout the evening!
Tips on How to Organize New Years Parties in Nashville
Organizing a New Year Party in Nashville can be a great way to start the new year with friends and family. If you want your New Year’s celebration to stand out from the rest, it’s essential to plan and organize things properly. Here are some tips on how to organize a memorable New Year’s party in Nashville:
- Choose an appropriate location: When deciding on where to host your party, always consider the space and accessibility. You should also think about parking, public transportation routes, noise levels, etc. You may want to rent a private venue or rooftop lounge, as these can provide an ideal setting for a festive celebration and fantastic views of the city skyline!
- Create an unforgettable atmosphere: To make sure your party stands out from the rest, consider how you want it to look and feel. Try adding festive decorations or music to set the tone for the night ahead. You could even go all-out with catering services or hire entertainment like a DJ or live band.
- Plan for drinks and food options: Having enough food and drink options is essential for throwing an enjoyable party—especially on New Year's Eve when people tend to stay up late! Whether you opt for providing alcohol or not depends entirely on you but be sure to provide plenty of snacks that everyone can enjoy throughout the evening.
- Have goodie bags ready at hand: If budget allows for it, put together small goodie bags with gifts such as hats and mugs branded with “Happy New Year 2021!" as well as candy or other treats that can be taken home after the festivities have finished up! This will help ensure that your guests remember your special event long after it has ended!
Famous Locations in Nashville
- Belle Meade Mansion
Constructed in 1845, this Greek-Revival-style mansion is surrounded by remnants of the former antebellum plantation. Its tall stone columns still reveal evidence of gunfire when confederate forces faced off during the Civil War Battle of Nashville. Guided tours allow visitors to learn about the estate’s history from the perspective of the slaves who were sadly forced to work there.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a world-class museum located in downtown Nashville. It features interactive exhibits, tall windows, and a striking facade resembling piano keys. The multi-media displays found in the museum showcase historical costumes, memorabilia, instruments, performances, and gold records.
- Ryman Auditorium
The Ryman Auditorium once housed the Grand Ole Opry and it still broadcasts the famous radio show. Since opening its doors in 1892, Ryman has transformed from its roots as a church to become one of the nation’s most respected performance venues. Aptly dubbed the “Carnegie Hall of the South,” the venue has hosted lists of legends, including Elvis Presley and Bob Dylan.