From $250 per hour
Simi Valley, CA
Welcome to the extraordinary Lilac Lane. This stunning property stretches over 21 acres of endless opportunities to reside, develop and create your dream. Feel the peacefulness and serenity as the views and vistas capture your imagination. This privately gated compound showcases the Montecito-inspired main house offering 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. As you enter on the main level each window offers breathtaking views. The home is well suited for entertaining with a media room, formal living and dining room with an incredible gourmet kitchen. Each detail is richly appointed offering a warm and cozy ranch feel. The master suite is an escape into luxury, including Jacuzzi, sauna and rich wood paneled bath. Equestrian facilities include 4 covered stalls, corral, multiple barns, and your own private trail and nearby mountain trails to enjoy horseback riding and hiking. This property is perched high above it all with breathtaking, panoramic vistas of natural beauty and majestic sunrises.
Upscale horse farm+ Rugged terrain + 2 avail homes
From $225 per hour
Simi Valley, CA
50 acres, 2 very private homes. Views, Horses, barns, huge riding arena, plenty of open space and rugged back-country terrain.
You can do a lot with 50 acres in SoCal.
Do you need....
A contemporary ranch setting?
An an upscale English riding setting?
A back country middle-of-nowhere setting?
A private vacant house to dress however as you wish?
.....That is all here and much more.
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: The base pricing is for EXTERIORS anywhere throughout the entire property. **Fees for interior use are reasonable and competitive - and flexible because we don't know what you need before you scout. You may need a house and only a house, or the entire run of the property inside and out. The Point: There is no need to pay for something you don't need. If you like what you see in the photos, reach out and let's discuss your production. We will do everything in our power to make this a cost effective and positive shooting experience.
Helpful Note: Most productions want the use of the exteriors, views, hills, etc. However they find great convenience in also renting the vacant house for base-camp, hair and makeup, catering spot, green rooms, production office, full kitchen, etc. This avoids the headaches and expense of a MOHO, tents, and all an ancillary equipment needed to run a production.
ALSO NOTE. A site manager is required due to the size of the property. You will have someone who knows the hidden treasures of the property. This will also provide 4x4 transport into the hills. Rep fee is negotiable.
So here we go.... First some bullet points:
* Night shoots available.
* Inside the studio zone!
* Directly across from Big Sky Ranch in the hills north of Simi Valley.
* Production offices /dressing rooms available.
* Parking for large crew. (including camera trucks / honey wagons)
* Quiet, private, PERFECT FOR NIGHT SHOOTS!
* Property backs up to pristine Park Land with as-far-as-the-eyes-can-see vista shots.
REMINDER: The base pricing includes anywhere on the exterior of the property: Home Interiors will be a reasonable additional price.
Specifics about the 2 houses.
* 2800 sqft house (Vacant. A blank slate for your set designer. Open floor plan, modern, very private, Wood burning fireplace. 4 bedrooms, huge master suite. 2 Bathrooms. Large private and gated 1/2 acre yard with circle driveway. Water, power, gas. --
This Vacant house CAN ALSO BE USED FOR BASE CAMP, PRODUCTION OFFICE AND DRESSING ROOMS. Save on honeywagon and driver fees!
* 1700 sqft furnished home, (New - Built in 2017) Classy and comfortable with granite and stainless steel, 2 large baths, 3 bedrooms. Custom wood accent wall, Huge grassy yard, patios and decks. Spa, bbq area. Lush and green. (Fully Gated and private with 6 ft wood fencing) Fenced in yard is approximately 1/2 acre.
More property specifics:
* Professional barns with 40 Stalls. Tack rooms, offices.
* 50+ horses on site. (horses can be used for general atmosphere and background in their native areas. Horses used for principle photography will need to be discussed. )
* Accessible Back roads - fields - trails with incredible views.
* 2 riding arenas.
* All the equipment and facilities of a working horse farm is available to rent for your shoot. IE: Tractor, Gator, work trucks, horse trailers, horse treadmill, dump trailer, tack rooms, barn office.
* On site horse people available to aid and assist if needed.
Antique Wooden House with a tree house
From $215 per hour
Simi Valley, CA
An Antique House with wood siding and paneled interior. Beautiful view and a tree house. It has 5 bedrooms and 3 beautiful bathrooms. Large backyard with a gorgeous oak tree and a long swing coming down from the tree. Old and rustic tree house.
Farmhouse In The Burbs
From $60 per hour
Simi Valley, CA
Beautiful ranch style home that has been completely remodeled with a farmhouse feel. The floorplan is wide open and lots of natural sunlight. Shiplap, wainscoting, light colored wood floor, large kitchen island with butcher block counter top, open shelving and lots of wood tones throughout. The backyard has a dark bottom pool with tropical landscaping and the front yard is fully landscaped with part grass and park decomposed granite with flagstone inlay.
Studio Standing Sets Spaces
From $83 per hour
Simi Valley, CA
Rent our 2100 sqft studio with multiple, film-ready, pre-lit sets!
Some sets include:
- Open Office
- Cubicle Office
- Coffee Shop
- Equipment Room
- White Seamless Backdrop
- Green Screen
- Blue Screen
- Makeup Stations
- Dressing Rooms
- Retail Counter
- Department Store Shelves
- Living Room
- Kitchen Set
- "Swing" Set
These are standing sets and facades.
There is central A/C and power throughout.
We also have light stands and C-stands to use.
NOISE: There is intermittent noise from a boxing gym next door after 5PM (and sometimes during the day) on weekdays or on weekends.
POWER: We are not sure about how much of a load our circuits can take, but the largest light we've powered is an ARRI M18.
TRUCKS: The loading dock in the back is for loading and unloading only. No parking of trucks, vans, etc. is allowed. Once things are unloaded, the vehicles must be moved to the parking lot or they will get towed. There is plenty of space in the studio equipment room for gear.
NO PERMIT NEEDED: Because we are an operational studio facility you will not need a permit.