2000 Sq. ft video and photo studio with 18'x18' L shaped cyc wall. This studio is not sound proof, but productions have recorded audio here successfully.
The studio rental includes the following equipment (See photo):
4 x 4ft by 2 ft Kino Banks with daylight bulbs above the cyc
4 x 40" C-stands
4 x Sandbags
1 x Applebox family
2 x Extension cords (stingers)
2 x White and black V-flats
Additional equipment is available for rent upon request with appropriate notice.
We are located right over the Queensboro Bridge in Long Island City, NY. General information about the studio below. When inquiring, please tell us about your project, what you plan on filming here, and what equipment you will be using.
- All bookings require minimum 36-hour advance notice.
- 5 Large 10' high windows with blackout shade capability.
- 100 amp 3 phase power with cabling for most smaller shoots (additional fees apply).
- 4 Ton HVAC system to keep your crew cool.
- Super fast Verizon Fios wireless internet.
- Client lounge area, wardrobe racks, printer access and clothes steamer come with every rental.
- Free Parking in Private lot for 1 van/car with every booking. Nothing larger than a cargo van will fit in these parking spaces. To park something larger please contact me directly to see if it can be accommodated.
- Ground floor access with direct load in from a private loading bay (no waiting for a freight elevator here).
If you'd like a tour of the space, let us know.
As an event space we are perfect for up to 100 people. We offer A/V & Technical Support to create the most impressive displays and immersive environments. Clients take advantage of our in-house professional lighting and spacial configurations to achieve the maximum effect.
We offer a 5000 sqft multivalent open space with a post-industrial feel and touch, perfect for photo and film shoots, organizing presentations, auditions and networking events.
This is an operating photo studio with 11ft high ceilings, windows and a 25ft wide cyclorama.
The space comes equipped with five sofas, library, kitchen area, private bathrooms, wifi, projector, sound system, a clothing rack, worktables and 40 chairs easy set-up for make-up artists and stylists. Conveniently located on 32nd street and Broadway, and all white, this is a quintessentially New York art studio.
Your rental includes:
- Lighting equipment
- Backdrops (white and black)
- Sub Divisions
- Free wifi
A freight elevator is available from 8:00am to 8:00pm from Monday to Friday.If you need the freight elevator during the weekend or public holidays, please inform us in advance.
Industrial loft space with stunning end-to-end six foot high vintage casement windows. This open space transforms into a gorgeous production location/stage with contiguous office space and giant outdoor patio. There is also a rooftop with skyline views that can be used for shooting. One stop from Grand Central and East 53rd St. and incredibly easy to access by subway, car (Queensboro and Midtown Tunnel are a few blocks away) and even ferry. Additional space may be available depending on needs and project. Numerous videos and episodic TV have been shot here, including the Discovered music series for Sundance TV. The space is quiet but not soundproofed and on the second floor with no elevator.
We also have 3 phase 100 amp stage power available for qualified productions.