Modern Office Space for Events & Filming
From $150 per hour
Modern Newly Renovated Full Kitchen for Parties, Workshop, Meetings, Filming, Interview, Photographing/Production Use located near DTLA, Old Town Pasaden, South Pasaden & Hollywood
Our newly renovated 6,500 sq ft Pasadena office offers a spacious & convenient indoor/outdoor location available for TV series shoots, filmed interviews, web series shoots, commercials & small productions.
Appropriate for production with cast/crew group up to 20. Conveniently located blocks away from South Pasadena and Old Town & Art Center. Easily accessible from the 110 & 210 freeways.
Specs & Amenities:
• 1 Conference Room [300 sq ft]
• Full, modern kitchen [250 sq ft] with large dining/meeting table
• Private Outdoor Patio [1,500 sq ft]
• 1 restroom + shower [handicap accessible]
• WiFi + AV
• Parking: reserved spaces available in our private lot for off hours and weekend bookings only. Limited parking spaces can be negoiated for bookings during our operation hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
• On-site manager present to answer any questions throughout booking.
Conference room, kitchen & outdoor patio are located next to each other, with a connecting door which can be opened for a larger, different set up preference.
Our on-site manager will coordinate with you to ensure all needs are met for a successful shoot. Here are some general policies to keep in mind:
* All rentals include load-in and strike time. If your booking runs over time, you will be charged time and a half per Peerspace policy.
*Insurance cert. is needed. A security deposit may be requested depending on size & scope of your project.
* Child talent must be pre-approved before your production.
* No loud music/noise outdoor after 10:30pm
* This is a smoking & drug-free zone. No smoking will be permitted on the premises.
* Furniture can be moved but must be returned to original setting prior to end of booking. Please inquire for permission first.
* Trash should be placed in the bins and large disposable trash in our dumpster located at the back of the building in the parking lot.
Multi-purpose creative studio in Pasadena
From $30 per hour
Acrotopia Creative Space, presented by Dunker Media, is a small and cozy private space for all types of creative and wellness activities: yoga, dance, rehearsals, auditions, small photo and video productions, workshops or small gatherings.
It is located in East Pasadena, right off the 210 freeway, on Madre and Green Street.
The space is a converted double garage of 400 sqft approximately, with laminate floors, mirrors, a keyboard, recording material, speakers, chairs, a tambourine and a guitar, and a kettle for coffee and tea (included with rental fee).
There is a cozy outdoor bathroom just outside the studio, and the use of the garden/patio is also included in the fee.
All activities of 1 hour minimum are welcome, as long as they are not too loud, to avoid disturbing our neighbors.
We can't wait to share our Acrotopia Creative Space with you!
Lovely garden/patio for small events & produtions
From $60 per hour
Our garden/patio is a quiet and cozy gem in East Pasadena, perfect for small gatherings, meetings, workshops, baby showers, small photo and video productions, etc.
It is a wide and lovely space that includes a cozy outdoor toilet (no shower), a patio with a wicker set, a bistro set, a fountain, chairs, fruit trees and a small veggie garden.
Included in the rental is our lovely small dance/rehearsal studio (it's a converted double garage), that you can use for music, dancing, storing things or for a workshop.
We are looking forward to hosting you and your friends/crew!