Top Exhibit venues
Looking for a unique Exhibit venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Classic Cape Cod with a Modern Twist
• LOCATION - Bixby Knolls is an area of Long Beach close to the 405 Freeway. The majority of the homes in the area were custom-built between 1920 and 1940, providing a variety of home architecture. Small shops and restaurants dot a strip of Atlantic Avenue and north of the 405 Freeway, as well as on the streets surrounding this main thoroughfare. Wide majestic gorgeous tree lined streets. A lot of abundant greenery, trees and flowers make it a magical and very homey neighborhood. Additionally, our neighborhood is very film friendly per our neighbors and city of Long Beach. You will see at least 1 shoot a month in Bixby Knolls.
• PROPERTY SPECS - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus a large office and a family room. Huge yard space with a large pool and plenty of seating areas. Complete with an outdoor stone fireplace. The kitchen opens to the dining room, and is complemented by a huge gorgeous bay window with views of the beautiful tree lined Jacarandas!
• SPECIALTY - The home is a beautiful traditional white Cape Cod home. Perfect for the all American look. This home could look to be anywhere in the US.
• DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS - Candy for the eyes. Beauty is perhaps its prime amenity.
• AMBIENCE - Great vibe, intimacy and warmth.
• FIREPLACE - in the Great Room to warm the soul and a large stone fireplace in the backyard.
• EXTERIORS - Patios, pool, seating areas, kids play area with playground, Fireplace. Gorgeous façade.
• BIG CLASSIC SWIMMING POOL -
• PARKING - Plenty of off street parking and a long driveway.
Americana House W/ Glass Walls that show backyard pond
Mid-century modern influence. Clean lines, glass walls that look into the backyard from living room and master bedroom.
Caribbean tiki bar, pond, and pool
Historic 1914 home with 1960s back yard. Back house converted to pool house and tiki bar in 1960. Returned to former glory in 2017. Remodeled backyard and pool in 2019. Goldfish pond with working water wheel. Bonsai' trees, ferns, and lots of vegetation. Feels like your in the carribean somewhere. Working fireplace in the tiki. Lots of cool artifacts from around the world.
Tattoo shop located in Long Beach Vs
800 sq feet. AC very neutral location. Recently remodeled and not done. We are open to add stuff if need be. We have a small outdoor space in back .
Long Beach Office
A 6th floor of an east long beach office building with south facing windows and a subtle coastal feel.
Entertainer's Dream House
This house is an entertainers dream. Great for parties, dinners, events, etc. The kitchen is wide open and ideal for any cooking shows/production. The wide open floor plan in the main room gives flexibility and options for productions of all types.
Auto repair shop
Auto repair shop with high potential in a business/shop area, it's possible to work all day and night without annoying the neighborhood.
Lot of possibilities of parking (private and gated, on the street and near by there is a big parking spot).
There is all the amenities you need (private room and bathroom, two front rooms and large space for filming with 3 bays).
Charming 3 Bd House with Backyard Deck for Filming
Energy Efficient Home
Single story home with attached garage, solar panels, artificial turf in front and back of the house, pool and jacuzzi with a slide, putt putt golf. Located in a quiet cul de sac around the corner from a high school, A few blocks away from a Cal State University, parks and freeways
Stylish Long Beach one bedroom apartment.
Located just steps from Alamitos Beach and the beautiful surrounding neighborhood, Lime Avenue apartments are ideal for any tenant and lifestyle.
Hidden away in the historic shell of a 20th Century Hotel, clean finish with a natural beachy touch and open design.
With a walk score of 95/100, the residence is within a minutes walk to the ever-growing and trendy East Village District. This area is continually featuring some of the best Cafes, Entertainment and restaurants that DTLB has to offer! Coffee shops and local amenities are also around the corner.