Indianapolis is located in the center of America, and it proudly stands as Indiana's capital city, being ranked as the 12th most populous city in the US. The wide range of cultural attractions, combined with its renowned Midwestern hospitality, makes Indianapolis a great destination for travelers from all over.
Not only that, but Indianapolis represents an excellent choice when looking to relocate due to its low cost of living and booming economy filled with major companies such as Eli Lilly, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Simon Property Group. Indianapolis has many apartment options, suitable for hoisting events or working on film projects.
Whether you are searching for a unit located at an art deco building, a space decked out with luxurious amenities, or a charming venue to host a bridal shower, the selections of apartment locations in Indianapolis will not disappoint.
Apartment Options in Indianapolis
When it comes to catering, Indianapolis has a lot to offer. Several excellent caterers serve delicious meals for any occasion. These businesses specialize in a variety of cuisines, so there's bound to be something for everyone at your gathering. Many catering companies operate out of Indianapolis and can provide food and drink for any size apartment gathering.
No event is complete without flowers. Indianapolis’s florists provide beautiful arrangements for any occasion. These companies have various flowers to choose from, so you can find the perfect collections for your apartment.
Once your event is complete, it's time to clean up. But instead of attempting to tackle the task on your own, consider hiring one of Indianapolis' professional cleaning companies. Cleaning businesses have the workforce and knowledge to quickly and effectively return your space to its original condition.
If you plan to serve alcohol at your next event, you'll need to hire a bartender. Fortunately, Indianapolis has exceptional bartending services that can provide experienced and professional bartenders for any occasion. Bartenders help make sure your apartment event goes off without a hitch!
- Event Planners
If you need help planning your event, the city’s event-planning companies can assist. These companies have the experience and expertise to help you plan a successful event. Event planners can help coordinate all aspects of an event, from the guest list to the entertainment.
Apartment Vendors in Indianapolis
Your caterer is an important part of your event planning team. Here at MCL, they take that responsibility to heart. They understand that hosting an event can be stressful, so their goal is to make your life easier, not add to your worries. Their team of catering professionals is more than willing to help you if you're hosting a large number of people, planning a series of regularly reoccurring events, need dropoff and setup services, simply looking for a reliable caterer, or want custom pricing for orders over a few hundred people.
- Guardian Media Event Services
Guardian Media Event Services is an ideal pick for your next big soirée. They do everything from photo booths and DJing to props, up-lighting, memory stations, dance flooring, custom monograms, and more! They understand how crucial music can be in setting the tone of an event and pride themselves on reading the crowd to deliver tailor-fit tunes that accommodate everyone's taste.
- Boldly Chic Events
Boldly Chic Events is an event planner from Indianapolis. Their unique services allow people to plan the perfect event experience. They adore creating a party that reflects your enthusiasm and flair while remaining classic. Boldly Chic Events helps you plan your event with connections and know-how to make it one to remember. They also organize engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor parties, rehearsal dinners, and other events.
Pros and Cons of Apartment Events in Indianapolis
Hosting an event or working on a photo shoot at an apartment in Indianapolis presents endless possibilities. Still, there are lists of pros and cons when it comes to using an apartment as a film shoot location or event space.
- The diverse neighborhoods with distinct vibes make it possible to find an apartment venue that aligns with your event or video production needs.
- The cost of renting an apartment space is relatively affordable compared to locking down traditional event spaces.
- Indianapolis is located in the heart of the Midwest, so it's easy for out-of-town guests or production teams to access.
- Traffic can be heavy during rush hour, and it is something to keep in mind when locking down an apartment location for your event.
- Parking can be challenging to find in some areas of the city, therefore, prioritize apartment complexes with ample parking.
- Some areas of Indianapolis are more dangerous than others, and it is wise to do some proper groundwork before settling on any apartment event space.
Tips on How to Organize Apartment Events in Indianapolis
Planning an event at an apartment in Indianapolis? You've come to the right place! Here are some essential tips you must keep in mind for a successful gathering:
- Scheduling a recce in advance is crucial. View the unit in person and take note of things you might need to bring into the space. Ask the owner about permissible adjustments to the space and work
- Make this event unforgettable! Determine what type of occasion you would like and start making a comprehensive checklist - to ensure that we have everything for your special day.
- As the date draws nearer, it is essential to spread the news of your event so that people can plan accordingly. Get out there and let everyone know!
- On the event day, ensure everything is set up and ready to go: Greet guests as they arrive and enjoy yourself!
Famous Locations in Indianapolis
- Tinker House
- Tucked away on the second story of Indianapolis' iconic Tinker House is a 4,000-square-foot event space that radiates all the charm and history for which the city is known. The classic property on 16th Street and The Monon Trail (a go-to pedestrian destination) is perfect for celebrating any special occasion. The city's most well-known and beloved enterprises, such as Hotel Tango Distillery and Provider Coffee, are located there. Tinker House continues to adhere to its heritage with original exposed bricks, wood beams, uninterrupted skyline views, and industrial windows.
- The Neidhammer
The Neidhammer is a beautiful structure made up of both historic and contemporary elements. It has lots of natural light, exposed brick, industrial chandeliers, and a historical and current-style building. The structure was erected in 1901 and much of the present construction, including the stage, steps, and flooring, is from the original build.
Indianapolis is full of unique and historic neighborhoods, each with its character and charm. Bates-Hendricks is no exception. This friendly neighborhood is situated near some of the city's best attractions, making it a great place to live for both families and young professionals. The area is well-connected, with easy access to Downtown via East Street's bike lanes. And, of course, no discussion of Bates-Hendricks would be complete without mentioning the historic Bates-Hendricks House estate. This property dates back to 1821 and is one of the city's most treasured landmarks.