Modern East Austin Warehouse with Vintage Vibes
From $300 per hour
Housed in a discreet East Austin warehouse off of the popular Springdale Road, our space is a two-story, 5,600 square foot venue that hosts both small and large events. We are within walking distance of artist studios, breweries, restaurants, rock climbing and more!
We can host the following type of events and many more:
- social gatherings and events
- off-site meetings
- wedding related events - bridal showers, wedding showers and receptions
- production shoots - photo, commercial, film and television (TV)
- creative and corporate workshops
- dinner, cocktail, corporate and holiday parties
- seminars and training sessions
- art exhibits
- launch parties
- concerts and DJ sets
- yoga classes
- East Austin Studio Tour
Please let us know your specific furniture and AV requirements, as there may be an additional fee for large scale events. Also, vintage cars can remain in the space, be removed or put on display in the parking lot.
We offer street level and garage door access for easy loading. We have our own parking lot for up to 100 cars. There's also ample, free street parking.
It is equipped with a fully wired stage for live music, a 24’ projector and hi-definition surround sound theater, a 1,100 square foot lounge/game room with a full bar. The lounge is available to rent separately here:
We are within walking distance of artist studios, breweries, restaurants, rock climbing and more!
We offer multiple gathering spaces that can be rented separately or on their own.
- 1,100 SF upstairs lounge for small gatherings and meetings, includes, tables, chairs, bar, TVs, pool table and vintage games. Fits up to 75 people.
- 4,500 SF downstairs open space that can comfortably fit up to 325 people for large events or productions
- Parking lot can be used for outdoor events and food trucks
This pricing is valid for off-peak events. Please inquire about SXSW pricing.
Eco Wellness & Coworking Space
From $250 per hour
Conveniently located east of Austin's vibrant downtown area, this two-level, highly versatile, eco-wellness space is the ideal venue for social events, company trainings, meetings, workshops or personal celebrations.
The interior space offers a calm oasis with design elements based on principles of wellness and environmental psychology, creating an ideal environment for work or play.
East Austin Art Gallery
From $250 per hour
Atelier 1205 Art Gallery - In the heart of East Austin, this recently restored 1915 bungalow on Cesar Chavez is close to everything. The main gallery space is perfect for parties, art shows, lectures, etc. It has 1200 interior square feet with a beautiful front courtyard and a back space that is perfect for a concert.