Top Photo Shoot locations
Looking for a unique Photo Shoot location? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Grand Historical Victorian in Philadelphia
This historical 130 year old elaborate corner Red and Green Victorian row house sits on a wide sidewalk, tree lined block of Philadelphia's Spruce Hill neighborhood.
Brothers George Watson Hewittt and William Dempster Hewitt designed the group of Queen Anne houses in 1886 as a unified whole marked by dramatic gables, a bold color scheme, and mixed materials.
This Hewitt home is a beautiful blend of Queen Anne characteristics, with some High Victorian flare. The porches feature whimsical, welcoming columns and spindles. A decorative bargeboard adorns the gable over the porch. Graceful brackets enhance the edges of the home and the 3rd floor Juliet balcony.
The historic exterior is paired with an updated interior that seamlessly integrates original details such as ornate fireplaces, original wood floors, mahogany pocket doors, moldings and stained glass windows while also featuring updated fixtures, kitchen bathrooms etc.
The backyard is shaded and private with a blue-stone patio, fire pit, lounging platform, hot tub and small vegetable garden and lawn.
The first row home of the block, is a total of 4800 sq ft, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathroom. The home also includes a small library, music room, painting studio and ceramic studio.
Bright Chef's Kitchen in South Philadelphia
A surprising wonderland awaits you behind the walls of this two-story South Philadelphia row home. Almost every inch of our cozy home has been redesigned and custom built by us (product developers and display artists).
Our bright, open kitchen features European stainless steel appliances, a large island, white wood shaker-style cabinets, and floating walnut shelves set against an exposed brick wall. Our kitchen has already hosted many photo shoots for food brands and influencers. We've also hosted several film crews.
In the summer, our yard transforms into an overgrown oasis with walls of pink morning glory and a cocktail pool! It's our hidden gem. While this booking is for our kitchen only, we're open to sharing our entire home with you if the project is right.
Additional details include:
- 1st floor statement powder room with Anthropologie wallpaper and mint penny tiles
- Central air
- 1 full bath, 1 half bath
- street parking
- close to public transportation
- close to bustling Passyunk Avenue (a favorite for local restaurants and shops)
- 10' ceilings throughout
- exposed beams on the first floor
- antique chandeliers
- original 100-year-old pine hardwood floors throughout
Gorgeous South Philadelphia Photo Studio 1200sq ft
We are located in and old transformed technical high school in the heart of South Philadelphia, with gorgeous views of the stadiums in the well known BOK building. Our studio is owned and managed by working professionals current in the industry in both photo and video production. We rent out our space to provide a more affordable option to creatives in a professional, clean working environment. We are not an actual "rental studio", so please keep that in mind when renting our space. We work hard to make this space special and have decided to offer it to renters outside of our studio member options.
• Our studio is about 1200sq' with a medium sized professional 22' wide, 20' deep, 12' high cyc wall. We also have various Savage Seamless paper rolls and basic grip that comes with your rental (ie: C-Stand completes, C-Stands, light stands, extension cords, apple boxes.) We also have a flat set wall painted flat white for other shooting options or set building. (Building sets require additional cost as well to compensate for time to repair and paint anything damaged with screws etc.)
• Lighting, modifiers, seamless paper or canvas backdrops do not come with a rental but are available upon request for an additional cost.
• We are North West face with good daylight during certain times of the day coming in our windows.
• The studio shown with the open space sans cyc wall is the additional room available as an add-on.
If you are going to have more than 14-16 people, you will need to include the add-on of the extra studio space.
A Colorful, Futuristic Oasis
An ultra-modern oasis in West Philadelphia, the place bends time, bringing fun-filled, futuristic dining into the present. The action starts in the lounge with a back-lit amber resin counter, lounge seating units designed with red urethane foam, acoustic foam tiles above for a sound-absorbent ceiling, and stairs along the back that are covered with rubberized, escalator-inspired handrails, all leading the guest right into the main dining room.
In the main dining room, you'll find acrylic-coated tabletops with silk-screened patterns, pulsating, color-changing cocoon booths, and a one-of-a-kind private dining room hidden by its silicon tube curtains.
Lights projected from the ceiling cast colors in circular patterns on the concrete floor in front of the restaurant's 55-foot-long Corian countertop and conveyer belt bar.
Includes Delicious Pre-Set Menu.