Stunning skylight lit space with over 60 seats in a 6000 square feet space featuring:
- Stage features customizable LED RGB lighting and speakers
- 2x Blackmagic 4K cameras
- Sonos 4-speaker system
- Mic & speaker system
- ATEM Mini Extreme for recording and/or live-streaming video events
- Rodecaster Pro for recording and/or live-streaming audio / podcasts
- A wide bar with sink, wine fridge
- 58 regular height desks with power outlets and USB ports
- 12 of the desks are equipped with 27" LG UltraFine Displays (USB-C, HDMI)
- 10 of the desks are equipped with 27" Apple Thunderbolt Displays (Thunderbolt port)
- Additional 4 standup desks
Please note that the space is located on the 2nd floor in a building with no elevator.
This professionally equipped podcast studio offers:
- Table seats for 5 w/ Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
- Couch seats for 2 w/ Rode Wireless GO II microphones
- 2 Blackmagic Studio 4K cameras
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher
- Apple TV 4th Generation, feed split into ATEM Mini Switcher and wall-mounted TV
- RODECaster Pro for live broadcasting
This unique brick industrial warehouse building is filled with beautiful natural light and an abundance of unique angles and textures. It features original brickwork, white walls, vaulted 13 and15 foot ceilings, a working bar, concrete floor, wood floor an inline skylight across the warehouse, a small mezzanine level, upgraded bathroom, and 3 PHASE power.
The space blends industrial, modern vintage qualities in features like the windows and doorways, making it incredibly versatile for a variety of uses such as film production, photography, print ads, music videos, fitness videos, documentaries, commercials, editorial, and more.
House power available for events and photo shoots utilizing strobe lights. Photo shoots and events utilizing high-energy equipment like Tungsten or HMI lighting are asked to supply their own generator or pay an additional charge for house power.
PLEASE NOTE: Rate shown is for a non-commercial usage w/ 15 ppl or less. Rates for commercial filming vary according to size and scope of production.
* We utilize approx. 15% of the property for storage.
*Site Rep may be required
*Film shoots are required to supply their own generator or pay additional for power.
For larger impact jobs, please message me and include and the following details about your project.
Location Usage (purpose):
If you’re looking for a “Five Star” experience unlike no other, book your next event with us. Our place offers a beautiful space located in the heart of Inglewood California. We are steps away from the famous Forum and the state-of-the-art Sofi Stadium. Our location is an event and coworking space with a modern and industrial finish. We are able to accommodate a multitude of events and we would love to have your event in our space!
You'll find up to 42 different types of locations in Inglewood. Just start a search at giggster.com and narrow things down with the 'Filter' option.
Is there an extra cost to add more attendees to my Inglewood booking?
Yes. Pricing tiers are based on group size. For example, if you booked a space for a group of 1-5 for $30/hr, the price per person is $6/hr. Each additional person would increase the rate by $6/hr.
How much are average location rentals in Inglewood?
Rental rates vary with the type and features of the location, but the average rate in Inglewood is $143 per hour.
Why should I choose Giggster over other platforms offering rentals in Inglewood?
Giggster's got your back — and we know our stuff. Our Customer Support team is knowledgeable and accessible, we offer white glove Concierge service to help you find the perfect location, and we're experts on the unique needs of production teams.
What is the price range for Influencer spaces in Inglewood, CA?
Booking prices vary with the property type, features, and rental length, but generally a 1-hour booking will be in the range of $80 to $250.
Which Influencer spaces are most popular in Inglewood, CA in 2022?
When you find the right venue, you can connect with the host to get additional info and work out the details. Once everything is all set, you can book and pay for the location in a couple of clicks. Learn more about booking locations.