Built in 1979 on the former studio lots. This unique corner lot home boasts a large pool, spacious yard and several appealing amenities. The home has been featured in the past of episodes of Chips and other episodic television shows. At 2,500 square feet there is over 4 bed rooms and a beautiful renovated master bedroom.
Lot size - 6846
The house is located on the top of the hill with 180 degrees view of Los Angeles, from the Pacific Ocean to Downtown.. Watch sunsets every day and enjoy city lights at night. Glass sliding doors throughout the house. Looks like a single story from the street, but is two story, going down. Located on a quiet residential street with plenty of parking. Large hillside yard.
Brand new, permitted studio/guest house ADU. Walking distance to SONY studios, downtown Culver City, while tucked away in one of the most coveted residential streets in Culver City and Carlson Park.
Huge sideyard (40 by 20 feet) with retractable dark, modern, shades above. Backyard has a large golf putting green (6 holes) that measures approximately 35 x 18 feet. Both areas have artificial green turf for a sleek, modern look.
ADU/Guesthouse has a private entrance and is in the back of the house. Amenities include: New bathroom, Kitchen, and cabinets.
- Designer touches throughout modern guest house
- Full sized refrigerator
- Full sized gas range, stove, and microwave
- Full sized sink and cooking area
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- High speed internet connection via CAT5 cables (no streaming issues）
- Wall-mounted internet-enabled TV
- Flexible closet space
- Two sets of full sized sliding glass doors that open onto patio and greenery to extend indoor/outdoor living. Large golf putting green to share and enjoy.
- Plentiful residential street parking
- Comes furnished or unfurnished
Minutes away from Playa Vista, UCLA, USC, and Silicon Beach. Great and convenient for Students. Tech and Studio entertainment companies such as Apple, Amazon, YouTube, and Google are within 5 minutes away. 1 mile away from Downtown Culver City shops, restaurants, and retail (Trader Joes, Ivy Station, Sephora, etc.) Permitted inside Culver City School District (CCUSD) - Farragut, El Marino Language Immersion, La Ballona, Culver City Middle and High Schools, etc.