Top Celebration venues
Looking for a unique Celebration venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Modern City Living
This condo is located in the heart of DC, less than a mile from union station, Eastern Market, and Capital Hill. It encompasses floor to ceiling views of downtown Washington, DC and is less than a half-mile from public transportation and also has garage parking for an additional price. (free street parking)
"Private" usage of the bar area is not included but can be rented for an additional price. If you don't mind using it while other building occupants are around you may not have to pay any additional pricing.
The condo is a brand new unit that has a washer and dry, light wood floors, subway glass tiles, and an area for computer usage and printing. Wifi is included at no additional cost.
1. All renters will have to provide a non-refundable 50% deposit to book. The unit is rarely available and to avoid over or under booking we require a deposit.
2. You will have a host that is available to you for assistance regarding space or options for availability. All request during your booking should be submitted to the host. Please do not speak to concierge or the building management for assistance. Contact information will be provided for 24 HR availability to your host.
3. There are no restrictions on booking hours. Please contact us for hourly rates.
4. Pets are allowed but please do not have them using the restroom outside of the building, on the rooftop or common areas. There is a dog park less than a mile from the property.
5. Catering and food for your production team can also be provided for a low additional price per person.
6. Rules are not limited to what is listed on this listing but you will have additional details available to you in writing prior to the booking.
Washington DC SE Home
Townhome in DC - Traditional build with updated look inside - Backyard has a deck and grill area
Traditional Mansion in Northwest, Upper Georgetown
My home is in a quiet neighborhood in Northwest. It is the product of two houses built in the 1920s that were combined 30 years ago into one larger house. Spaces available to use for your project are the grand living room, the outside front and tree lined backyard, the foyer, the kitchen, a reception room, a dining room, a patio, a sunroom, and a library. Perfect for film shoots, interviews, advertisements, photoshoots, fashion shows, concerts, presentations and other events. We have played host to various authors, artists, singers, concert pianists as well as businessmen and women like David Rubinstein and the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Furniture can be moved or replaced, painting can be done and some alterations are open for discussion.
Modern, industrial venue in downtown D.C.
Our venue perfect place to host your next event, concert, festival, meeting or photo/video shoot! As one of Washington’s only large, modern venues located in the heart of downtown D.C., this space was designed with premier events in mind, offering clients an expansive open floor plan and a modern-industrial aesthetic. The venue offers over 8,000 square feet of space, 18 foot ceilings with exposed ductwork, and large windows which flood the space with natural light. Equipped with high-end amenities and customizations, tons of power and acoustic paneled ceilings This is the ideal venue for any function ranging from high-profile corporate gatherings to tailored social engagements, meetings and video and photo shoots.
Our open space gives clients endless possibilities when designing their event, and the location at the corner of 14th Street, NW & L Street, NW is perfect for planners and guests alike. Perks of hosting here include numerous metro stops within walking distance, proximity to the National Mall, and shops and restaurants right outside our doors. This venue is unique, versatile, and readily accessible.
The team at The Showroom has over twenty years of combined experience in the DC event industry, enabling them to provide excellent customer service and guidance from the first walk-through to the day of your event. Contact us to learn more about the space and plan your next visit!