Together with an Architect, Engineer & Interior Designer my husband and I poured love and vision into this home. After a couple of years, & a new house we are about 95% complete. This means that there may be some parts that are unfinished, (landscaping, lack of interior decor in areas, etc - see pics) but for the most part it's ready!
My husband and I enjoy art in all forms and we wanted a home that embodied art in texture and material, one that felt good on the soul while living in it and it needed to be great for entertaining;) This is seen in the choice of countertop colors, the attention to detail in the limestone flooring, the lighting fixtures, arches... Some additional features we're in love with:
* Bifold doors that open up to the outdoors
* Open Floorplan between kitchen and living room
* Dedicated Coffee/Bar
* Pomegranate Tree's in the backyard
* 3 shower heads in the Master bath
* Bidet in the Master Bath
* The light and view of palm trees in the upstairs at sunset
* Green quartzite countertops in the kitchen
GOOD TO KNOW:
* 2 car garage to make space for filming and photography equipment.
* House itself is spacious and roomy for production setup.
* In HB (between LA & SD)
* Currently the home does not have landscaping. The front and backyard are dirt. The side yard is overgrown grass.
* We also have 2 other Film/Photo locations in Lake Arrowhead, CA and Savannah, GA.
* 5 minutes to the beach
* Booties to be worn inside the house
* No use of fake blook or glitter
This is a vintage Airstream in perfect condition that is set up in my large side yard. The yard itself has astroturf and plenty of amazing patio furniture. The Airstream serves as a fun backdrop for photoshoots, small events, or video shoots.
French and very authentic Parisian bistro located inside of Old world Village or also called the German town reproduction.
The decor and atmosphere of the village and the restaurant will transport you directly to Paris and Europe.
Perfect for movie shootings, photo shootings, wine events and much more !