Houston is a thriving metropolis — the largest of its kind in Texas, and the fourth-largest across the United States. The city has earned itself an enviable reputation as the hub for energy companies in oil and gas, boasting some of America’s leading firms headquartered here. But Houston isn't just about business: it's also home to world-renowned medical institutions that are at the forefront of research into healthcare solutions; not to mention a vibrant cultural landscape with plenty of attractions for art lovers!
Office space in Houston is highly sought-after for corporate events and even as filming or photoshoot locations. Companies interested in tapping into the rich resources and opportunities of Houston should consider booking office space in this thriving city. With a low cost of living, highly educated workforce, central location, easy access to transportation, and a wide variety of rentable office locales — content creators and event or conference planners can truly benefit from all that Houston has to offer!
Executive Office Options in Houston
- Furniture Rental
Furniture rental is an option for office spaces that need furniture for a short period of time, such as during a film shoot, meeting or large event. With furniture rentals, you can choose from a variety of styles and types of furniture, allowing you to create the perfect look and feel for your space. Some popular options include desks, chairs, tables, shelving units, and more.
Catering is another great option for occasions where food services are needed on-site. Whether it's a simple coffee and pastry setup or full-service catering with wait staff and buffet-style meals, there are many different options available depending on your needs and budget.
Lighting is another important element for any office space, adding both beauty and functionality to the environment. Depending on your needs and budget, you can choose from a variety of lighting options such as overhead lights, floor lamps, desk lamps, pendant lights, accent lights, and more.
Executive Office Vendors in Houston
- Aztec Events & Tents
For over 30 years, Aztec Events & Tents has been the go-to party rental service in Houston with more available rentals than any of their competitors. Aztec services provide outstanding customer service to make any size and type of event happen. They regularly add new and interesting rental products to their inventory. With an impressive stock, cutting-edge tenting style, and beautiful draping, they can make any executive office look like a chic event space. With years of experience in coordinating memorable and safe events, they will be able to ensure that your event goes off without a hitch while adding an extra layer of safety and security.
- A La Carte Events & Catering
A La Carte Catering knows that food is important to you, and because it's important to them too, they will only ever repeat a full menu once. Founded in late 2010, they have designed countless menus that reflect their client's creativity and good taste. Their passion for food and service means that your gathering will be executed perfectly. Their team is on the same page, so you can be confident that your event will be everything you imagined it would be. If you're looking for a catering company to help you with food for a corporate meeting or a home party — they will gladly help you.
- Premier Sound and Lighting
With over 15 years of experience in the event industry, Premier Sound and Lighting Houston has a "Premium One-Stop Approach" where they provide all of the services required to create a spectacular experience from start to finish. From their talent and entertainment, high-tech state-of-the-art equipment, to their staging, custom-designed special effects, and custom-curated lighting, Premier Sound and Lighting's comprehensive services provide the ideal atmosphere that will turn your event into a memorable experience.
Pros and Cons of Executive Office Spaces in Houston
Having an event in an executive office space in Houston can be a great way to host a successful gathering. From the vast array of options to choose from, there are plenty of advantages and disadvantages that should be considered.
- Executive offices provide a professional atmosphere that is ideal for meetings, film sets and conferences.
- They often come with furniture, audio/visual equipment, high-speed internet, and other amenities included as part of the package.
- Many executive office spaces offer custom catering services so you don't have to worry about food preparation or cleanup.
- There is usually ample parking available at the facility which makes it easy for guests to find their way around the space.
- Availability may be limited due to demand or seasonality so booking ahead of time is important.
- Setup times can take longer than expected due to the fact that these spaces require special attention when preparing for an event.
- Executive offices often have strict rules about noise levels and decorum which must be followed during your event or else face penalties from management.
Tips on How to Organize Executive Office Spaces in Houston
The city is bustling with business and social activity, so it's important to plan ahead and stay organized. Here are some tips on how to successfully organize events in executive office spaces in Houston:
- Research the Space: Before you book your event, familiarize yourself with the size and layout of the executive office space. Consider factors such as seating capacity, environmental amenities (i.e. HVAC), parking availability, etc., to ensure a successful event.
- Consider Accessibility: It’s important to consider how easy it will be for your guests to access the venue. If there is limited parking near the venue or no public transportation options nearby, you may want to consider an alternative location.
- Make Sure You Have All Necessary Supplies: Ensure that you have all necessary supplies for a successful event – catering services (if applicable), audio/visual equipment (for presentations or other activities), etc., prior to booking the office space.
- Hire Professional Support Staff: Having experienced support staff present at your event can help ensure a smooth operation and reduce stress during setup and clean-up timeframes. Consider hiring staff such as security personnel or cleaning companies if needed.
Famous Locations in Houston
- The Galleria
Houston is known for being a large city, and the Galleria is no exception. This popular destination is perfect for anyone looking to go big or go home. This sprawling mall in Uptown Houston is the largest in Texas and decidedly upscale. Interestingly, there are 400 stores and restaurants situated in the 2.4 million square feet; however, that's not all. There are also six valet stations stationed outdoors, two high-rise hotels, and an indoor ice skating rink. And if you shop too much? There’s a complimentary coat and package check. For those with enough money to spend, the mall features stores like Alexander McQueen and Louis Vuitton. More than 30 million visitors walk the floors of the Galleria each year, making it one of the most visited attractions in Houston. Even if you aren’t looking to purchase anything in particular, the opulence alone is worth the visit.
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
The Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens is a must-see for art and nature lovers alike. The Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens was the home of Ima Hogg and is now part of the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston. The institution collects paintings, furniture, and decorative art. The gardens are a major highlight of the Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens. The gardens were designed to be an extension of the house, with living and entertaining spaces scattered throughout the property. The sculptures and hedge designs throughout the garden provide a beautiful and tranquil escape from Houston's busy city life.
- Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern
For centuries, humans have used underground caverns to store water. Rock and concrete often line natural reservoirs, making them a dependable water source for populated areas during droughts. The Buffalo Bayou cistern was built in 1926 as an underground reservoir to store water for the city of Houston. Unfortunately, an irreparable leak caused it to be decommissioned and abandoned in 2007. The cistern was hidden for years until it was discovered again during the construction of Buffalo Bayou Park. Now, many local photographers and artists are drawn to its unique, industrial aesthetic.