Top Dinner venues
Looking for a unique Dinner venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Historic Washington DC Apartment Building
Turn of the century appartment building situated on Chevy Chase circle, with beautiful fountain and surounding churches. First level apartment is spacious with high ceilings and large windows in every room.
Urban, eclectic & hip cocktail bar
1884 brick rowhome 1.4 miles from the Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave in Washington D.C. that functions as an active cocktail bar/lounge. Unique space with nooks and side areas. Lots of natural light coming in from large bay window and glass door that can be covered if necessary for filming.
Intimate + unique multi-level space in Shaw
The venue boasts three unique levels, each floor featuring a fully stocked bar specializing in a wide selection of liquor and hand-crafted cocktails, DJ booth, seating, augment virtual reality arcade, and more.
Amazing space with lots of uses
Multi faceted bar and restaurant with 2 semi private/private rooms with a large number of TV's. Space is suitable for small and large parties and is available for complete buy outs.
Urban Condo Downtown DC
This home is a cozy two bedroom, two and a half bath condo on the second level of a red brick townhouse. One flight of stairs to get to the unit.
The house is simply decorated to compliment the cherry hardwood floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is not newly furnished, but it is well lived in.
The master suite has a queen bed and en suite bathroom. The guest room has a full sized sofa/day bed. There is a full bath and half bath accessible from the hallway. There is also a tween kids room with a lofted bed and desk.
Beautiful Dance Loft
4th floor loft space in Dupont Circle
Intimate, Elegant Space in the heart of Uptown DC
Beautiful, intimate space. High ceilings, elegant chandeliers, complete with dimming lights. 2 ADA compliant restrooms, newly refinished hardwoood floors. Space can be divided by garage door and theatrical curtains. Ballet barres in back studio. Party lights and heavy bass speakers installed. Street level parking only.
Modern City Living
This condo is located in the heart of DC, less than a mile from union station, Eastern Market, and Capital Hill. It encompasses floor to ceiling views of downtown Washington, DC and is less than a half-mile from public transportation and also has garage parking for an additional price. (free street parking)
"Private" usage of the bar area is not included but can be rented for an additional price. If you don't mind using it while other building occupants are around you may not have to pay any additional pricing.
The condo is a brand new unit that has a washer and dry, light wood floors, subway glass tiles, and an area for computer usage and printing. Wifi is included at no additional cost.
1. All renters will have to provide a non-refundable 50% deposit to book. The unit is rarely available and to avoid over or under booking we require a deposit.
2. You will have a host that is available to you for assistance regarding space or options for availability. All request during your booking should be submitted to the host. Please do not speak to concierge or the building management for assistance. Contact information will be provided for 24 HR availability to your host.
3. There are no restrictions on booking hours. Please contact us for hourly rates.
4. Pets are allowed but please do not have them using the restroom outside of the building, on the rooftop or common areas. There is a dog park less than a mile from the property.
5. Catering and food for your production team can also be provided for a low additional price per person.
6. Rules are not limited to what is listed on this listing but you will have additional details available to you in writing prior to the booking.