Intimate + unique multi-level space in Shaw
From $1000 per hour
The venue boasts three unique levels, each floor featuring a fully stocked bar specializing in a wide selection of liquor and hand-crafted cocktails, DJ booth, seating, augment virtual reality arcade, and more.
8000 square foot events space in downtown DC
From $14 per hour
Prequel is an innovative restaurant incubator in the heart of downtown Washington, DC. We give chefs the opportunity to showcase their restaurant concepts through residencies, allowing them to tweak their menus in live time based on customer feedback. Our beverage program is one of the most dynamic in the city, with an extensive global whiskey selection. You'll be hard-pressed to find a larger collection of barrel aged cocktails anywhere in the country!
Smith Public Trust
From $75 per hour
Dining room, public house and fun progressive space, offering approachable cuisine, craft beer, spirits & wine in the heart of #Brookland, DC.
Located one block from CUA/Brookland Metro with free high-speed WiFi, private bar space, a live performance stage & an outdoor patio.
Modern City Living
From $550 per hour
This condo is located in the heart of DC, less than a mile from union station, Eastern Market, and Capital Hill. It encompasses floor to ceiling views of downtown Washington, DC and is less than a half-mile from public transportation and also has garage parking for an additional price. (free street parking)
"Private" usage of the bar area is not included but can be rented for an additional price. If you don't mind using it while other building occupants are around you may not have to pay any additional pricing.
The condo is a brand new unit that has a washer and dry, light wood floors, subway glass tiles, and an area for computer usage and printing. Wifi is included at no additional cost.
1. All renters will have to provide a non-refundable 50% deposit to book. The unit is rarely available and to avoid over or under booking we require a deposit.
2. You will have a host that is available to you for assistance regarding space or options for availability. All request during your booking should be submitted to the host. Please do not speak to concierge or the building management for assistance. Contact information will be provided for 24 HR availability to your host.
3. There are no restrictions on booking hours. Please contact us for hourly rates.
4. Pets are allowed but please do not have them using the restroom outside of the building, on the rooftop or common areas. There is a dog park less than a mile from the property.
5. Catering and food for your production team can also be provided for a low additional price per person.
6. Rules are not limited to what is listed on this listing but you will have additional details available to you in writing prior to the booking.
Transitional Contemporary Rowhouse on Capitol Hill
From $100 per hour
Rowhouse in Washington, DC's historic Capitol Hill. Open floor plan with exposed brick, hardwood floors, and granite countertops in large kitchen.
Amazing space with lots of uses
From $150 per hour
Multi faceted bar and restaurant with 2 semi private/private rooms with a large number of TV's. Space is suitable for small and large parties and is available for complete buy outs.
Intimate, Elegant Space in the heart of Uptown DC
From $150 per hour
Beautiful, intimate space. High ceilings, elegant chandeliers, complete with dimming lights. 2 ADA compliant restrooms, newly refinished hardwoood floors. Space can be divided by garage door and theatrical curtains. Ballet barres in back studio. Party lights and heavy bass speakers installed. Street level parking only.
Historic Washington DC Apartment Building
From $41 per hour
Turn of the century appartment building situated on Chevy Chase circle, with beautiful fountain and surounding churches. First level apartment is spacious with high ceilings and large windows in every room.
Traditional African and Asian Cultural Arts Studio
From $125 per hour
The inside of the studio is used as a kung fu. lion and dragon dance, African drumming and dance traditional cultural arts center. The space is very colorful with the traditional drums. costumes, and equipment. The space is also used for photo and video shoots. we have professional lighting and can provide green screens for backdrop. The outside wall of the building has the world's largest mural dedicated to the life of Paul Robeson. This is perfect backdrop for many commercial projects.