Loft Type Conference Room
A private conference room is equipped with a TV, two large whiteboards, and a mini-lounge area. Located at the loft within a gorgeous industrial building, the space has access to communal lounge areas, bar, kitchen and restrooms, not to mention the numerous coffee shops, restaurants and other amenities San Diego’s East Village has to offer.
Eclectic Disco Meets Mid-Century Modern Tropical
An award-winning house ("Home of the Year" by San Diego Home & Garden 1986"), this is a one-of-a-kind, colorful and eclectic space, full of quirky surprises in every corner.
Style: Eclectic disco meets mid century modern tropical.
Perfect for: photo shoots, music videos, workshops, meetings.
Over 100 years old, the house was built in 1906 by architect Michael Cramer. In 1980, it gets purchased by architect Rob Dickens (from Quigley and Associates - creators of many landmark properties throughout SoCal, including the new San Diego Library in downtown). Dickens spends the next few decades renovating every area, adding a post-modern twist. In 2020, a young married couple from Europe finally come across the house of their dreams and transform it into the funky universe it is today.
Every space has a unique feel and different theme. Some of our favorite things that you may enjoy in our spaces:
- Amazing natural light
- Breakout areas
- 10 person outdoor table
- 6 person table in the sun room
- Unique architectural details such as open-beam, coffered and circular ceilings, curved walls and arches
- Plants everywhere
- Quirky art
- Colorful enclosed porch
- Reading corner
- Tropical garden with bamboo forest
- Hot tub
- Indoor/outdoor projector with screen (installed upon request)
- Separate deck area with swing chair and gas fire pit
- Office room with 2 desks (available upon specific request only)
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
Decor and some of the furniture can be adjusted as needed, upon request.
Layout / Spaces:
- Living room (with working fire place)
- Dining room / enclosed porch
- Multiple outdoor areas (deck, yard with hot tub)
- Master bedroom
- Office (with 2 desks)
- Large balcony (with hammock)
- 2 bathrooms
3rd floor (UPON REQUEST ONLY)
- Attic (guest bedroom)
Meetings are more fun at the! Come boogie! ;)
Creative Multipurpose Warehouse Downtown
The space is a creative multi-purpose warehouse in Logan Heights near East Village/Downtown that is a perfect unique event space for small group events, intimate gatherings, workshops, photoshoots, conferences, parties, virtual-event filming, speaking events, and more.
Our space has a number of usable areas:
Our Event Space, which includes:
1,100 SF open area with a wide hallway giving it around 400 more SF of workable space.
White walls and white brick walls
Tons of natural light
Cool, creative, bright, industrial feel
Industrial, raw wood furniture
Our Cowork/Open Meeting Area:
1,400 SF open area in the upstairs office area
Cool old windows with bright natural light
White seated and standing desks
Lounge area with modern furniture and colorful mural background
Our Semi-Private Desks:
8 desks to choose from in the upstairs office area
Neutral wood desks, standing or seated
Lots of natural light
Rad, old vault backdrop if you’re into that kind of thing!
Our Kitchen Area:
Do you LOVE Tom Selek? Well, we have a giant mural of him painted by Mad Steez - film right in front of him!
Our Podcast Rooms:
(2) 7’ x 7’ enclosed room with sound dampening wall tiles
Need a place to record? We’ve got the perfect little room!
Table and chairs included, no equipment included
• Private entrance
• Roll up door entry
• Use of shared kitchen (no oven)
• Secured building
• Creative environment
• In-house AV team with equipment available for rent (projector/screen, TV, uplighting, speakers/mic, etc.)
• ADA Accessible
• Parking lot / Free Street Parking
• Beautifully painted bathrooms
• Close to the highway and major retailers (Walmart, Smart & Final)
• Outside Food & Beverage Allowed (we have a list of preferred vendors for food, bar services, decor, rentals, etc. please inquire with us for more information)
Furniture at your disposal (setup fee waived for approved configurations):
• (40) folding chairs
• (4) tall square belly-up tables
• (3) tall round belly-up tables
• (6) short round belly-up tables
• (6) white, moveable tables (30”x5’)
• (4) white (Counter height), moveable tables (30”x5’)
• (8) white metal barstools
• (13) rustic/industrial wood benches
We'd love to host your next:
• Social Event
• Networking Event
• Creative Event
• Group Work
• Speaking Panel
• Small Party's
• Yoga Classes
• Wine Mixers
• Art Shows
• Popup Shops
• Fashion Events
• Product Launches
• Photo/Video Shoots
Have an idea but not great at event planning or don't have time? We can help! Inquire about our full-service event planning today. We host our own events all over town and would love to help you make yours a success.