Top Outdoor Party venues
Looking for a unique Outdoor Party venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Our rooftop is ideal for small intimate events. This comfortable rooftop is perfect for corporation events, dinners & tastings, gather with friends, family, and colleagues while enjoying a wonderful outdoor view.
We make every event and celebration as unique and as memorable as possible, by providing a truly magnificent setting for absolutely every kind of special occasion.
We provide a fully customizable event center with available add on fees which features a 12 x 8 Foot Stage, 4K Projector, 300 inch projector screen, 8 wireless mic set up, Interactive lighting, hookah bar, wet bar, full state of the art sound system, pool table, BBQ Grill, Full Professional Photography suite, Outside area available for smoking, foldable chairs, 6ft vendor tables, house DJ (variety of music for all age groups and ethnicities). Downstairs for Video shoots and Podcast recording. This being the case, we can help you host any event which feature show-stopping music and all kinds of live entertainment.
Types Of Events We Are Ideal For:
Private Listening Parties
Speed Dating Events
420 Parties (Licensed)
Baptisms / Bautismo
Party Room Rentals
THERE IS NO KITCHEN.... YOU CAN CATER AND BRING OUTSIDE FOOD
* Rate changes depending on the type of event/usage/the number of people attending event/evening bookings/weekends/ and holidays. Send us a message so we can discuss the details & customize your personal quote. *
We designed & built this space with tremendous love, care & attention to detail.
My partner or I will be present during the event to make sure things run smoothly at NO additional cost. If you are interested in hiring a doorperson or security we are OK with that and/or can recommend someone.
Cleaning fee is only for space and not for the cleaning services throughout the event. What guests bring in must be brought out when guests depart.
- 16 speaker Meyer Sound system (what is used in most concerts) ...rivals many NYC nightclubs BUT the sound level and instructions on how to use it MUST be followed (The going rate to rent a sound system like this & sound technician would easily be 5k+)
DJ available for additional fee.
- Attention Recording Artists: Our professional music studio (Energea Studio) on the 3rd floor is fully equipped & Vocal Booth (inquire about rental rates)
Living /Entertaining Area:
- Acoustic wood 19 ft ceiling which looks amazing and is incredibly functional for sound absorption.
Space is extremely sound proof.
- 50ft LED light wall which can flow to the music or you can change the color to your desire
- Heated Polished Concrete Floors (this heats up the big space where you need it)
- Custom DJ booth
- comfortable sofa sectional
- Infinity mirror lighting and adjustable LED light throughout
Terrace: (450 sq ft/ this area included in rate)
- Manhattan skyline view / Street view
- 8 ft Sliding Doors allows you to make the terrace an extension of the entertaining area
- Gas BBQ Grill Note: if used must be cleaned or additional fee $50
- Concrete Table for 6 w/ Phillip Staark Chairs
- Outdoor Modern Couch
- Zebra Wood Finish
- Island Countertop is concrete with fiber optic "universe" light art
- Huge Hidden Subzero Fridge / Freezer (yes can be utilized)
- Wolf Stovetop & convection microwave (no oven)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
(Saves your costs on the water - no need to buy water bottles)
- Ingo Maurer Island Chandelier
- Ceiling Marine Speakers connects to a Bluetooth Radio
- Seating Bench
- LED Mood Lighting (can be changed to desired color)
Mezzanine Level: (500 sq ft)
NOTE: Upper level of loft only available for photoshoots not events except your photographer can take overhead shots!
- King Size Bed
- 1/2 bathroom w/ fine art detail
- Remote Controlled Shades
- Tigerwood Bamboo Floors
Rooftop (1000 sq. ft rectangle area/this area is included in rate):
- Tallest building in the area & very private from building and street
- Midtown Manhattan skyline
- watch planes landing approaching to Laguardia
- Modern Gray Composite Wood Deck
- Chairs and day bed available for lounging
- Outdoor Shower (hot & cold) - its private here, yes you can shower naked!
- Outdoor Soundsystem which you can control from your SmartPhone
- Unique art by world renowned mural artists (Reka & Werc & Amara por dios)
Our space operates 24/7 as a boutique hostel and bar/café. We are open to the public every day until 11pm. Note that if you rent this space, you will be amidst (currently slow) hostel operations. The ground floor is 5,000 square feet of a tastefully converted warehouse. There are handicapped accessible public restrooms on the ground floor.
The third floor rooftop is accessible by walking up two flights of stairs. The occupancy is about 45 people. There are two couches, a picnic table, and some café tables and chairs. There is an incredible view of midtown Manhattan and the Queensborough Bridge. This would be a fantastic space for intimate parties, bridal showers, yoga sessions, and photo shoots. There are public restrooms on the second floor (just one flight of stairs down from the rooftop).
Just a little modern Caribbean restaurant/lounge. Great Food, drinks and music. Indoor and outdoor area.
Old-fashioned Irish pub offering hearty bar fare, domestic & imported beer & a patio.
Our place sits at the heart of Sunnyside, Queens. We created a number of European inspired dishes - finding inspiration from specifically areas of France, Italy and Spain. Come taste our European inspired menu.
- Open air creative space, ideal for your next photo shoot or meeting!
- Flooded with natural light with a Manhattan skyline view
- Surrounding industrial neighborhood provides endless options for vibrant backdrops
- Plenty of hospitality and amenities within very close walking distance
- Studio is 1100 square feet and has 12ft by 24ft of open space
- Western facing window & natural light (approx 24ft wide & 8 ft tall)
- 2 work tables and 6-8 or more chairs and stools
- furnished seating areas for teams or guests
- dressing room, clothing rack
- Building has 2nd floor patio access
- small Fridge access
- Small prep area with coffee maker
- Basic hospitality items available
Messaging times usually available EST 9am -6pm
*photography & lighting items are available for rent per item.
*holiday bookings may incur an additional fee
Located in the heart of Jamaica Center Queens at the top 7th floor apartment, there's great natural lighting in the Livingroom. Access to the rooftop, 2 bathrooms and Elevator access to the apartment. Entire Apartment will fit up to 20 occupancy , no more than that is welcome or will be a comfortable fit.
Three rooms designed completely different from one another as if transitioning through a time portal. The living room is designed as a Retro Diner with a game in the corner and LED lights along the corners of the wall for a more fun and funky feel.
One bedroom is designed as a Royal room with a lounger chair with a gold mirror, and vintage lamp to accent the room. Open space to add your own concept or props to a photo, film, or video shoot. The second bedroom is designed as a cloud room as if you are in the sky amongst the clouds, with a wall of clouds that transitions into the ceiling to give a lightning and thunder effect. Great for super hero, villain ideas. Mystical God or Goddess character. Heavenly entrance or hellish feel. Comes with a clear swinging chair in the room to give the illusion that you are hanging in the clouds. Also spacious for camera space and or additional props. Each room is good at noise reduction with the door closed!
2 bathrooms available to use which can be personal uses or even to film any bathroom scenes.
The house is opposite a park. To the left is the bay and to the right is the beach.