Reciprocity In The City
This condo is located in the heart of DC, less than a mile from union station, Eastern Market, and Capital Hill. It encompasses floor-to-ceiling views of downtown Washington, DC, is less than a half-mile from public transportation, and also has garage parking for an additional price. (free street parking & parking lot outside)
"Private" usage of the Penthouse, Rooftop, Conference room and Courtyard area is not included but can be rented for an additional price. If you don't mind using it while other building occupants are around you may not have to pay any additional pricing.
The condo is a brand new unit that has a washer and dry, light wood floors, gray subway tiles, and an area for computer usage and printing. Wifi is included at no additional cost.
1. All renters will have to provide a non-refundable 50% deposit to book. The unit is rarely available and to avoid over or under booking we require a deposit.
2. You will have a host that is available to you for assistance regarding space or options for availability. All requests during your booking should be submitted to the host. Please do not speak to the concierge or the building management for assistance. Contact information will be provided for 24 HR availability to your host.
3. Time Restrictions for a rental are 6 am - 11 pm EST. Please contact us for hourly rates.
4. Pets are allowed but please do not have them using the restroom outside of the building, on the rooftop, or in common areas. There is a dog park less than a mile from the property.
5. Catering and food for your production team can also be provided for a low additional price per person.
6. Rules are not limited to what is listed on this listing but you will have additional details available to you in writing prior to the booking.