Top Music Video spaces
Looking for a unique Music Video space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Litt Recording Studios, conveniently located in North Hollywood off of the 170 freeway has been recording great music and providing a great comfortable environment for a variety of clients in the service and music industry since 2017. We have created a reputation in a short amount of time becoming the “Home of Good Vibes!”
Recording studio/Editing Suite perfect for podcasting, recording, tracking, mixing, as well as film/photo editing.
MUSIC RECORDING STUDIO:
Pair of KRK ROKIT 10-3 G4 12 INCH
KRK 12 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO
Neumann U87 microphone
Neumann E 87 Shock Mount
Halo Reflection Filter
2 Pairs of JBL Headphones
2015 IMAC EQUIPPED WITH PROTOOLS AND PLUGINS
55” SAMSUNG 4K SMART TV
Full Bathroom (Toilet and Shower)
High speed wifi
Conveniently located off the Sherman Way exit on the 170 Freeway, 15 Minutes from Universal Studios.
All gear is included in this rental price!
Engineer can be provided at an additional $50 per hour
We have a lounge area at the entrance that can hold about 10-15 MAX people. The actual recording studio room capacity is 10 people MAX
We are a short walk from a variety of restaurants and the NoHo Arts District.
Studio C is sound designed by 5x Grammy-winning producer Focus… (N|VZXN Ent./Aftermath).
The building hosts two other studios, rehearsal and podcast rooms, film studios, kitchen, bathrooms, and lounge spaces. If you are interested in any of these, please look at our other listings.
We are ready to serve you…
For one flat rate, here’s what you get:
• 16 hour shoot day (NO HIDDEN FEES or OVERTIME!!!)
• Free Pre-lit Green Screen (Save up to a whole day of location fees!)
• Free high-speed internet access (great for video teleconferencing)
• Pre-lit Green Screen, White Cyc, or Black Void (with option to extend size)
• On-site studio manager (Why pay a parking lot attendant an hourly wage?)
• Coolest studio owner in Los Angeles (Hands Down)
• 3,500 square feet of space (Optimized for shooting video)
• All open space (no columns to get in the way)
• 15 foot ceilings (great for those low angle shoots)
• A bathroom with a shower (Perfect for washing off body makeup)
• Gated parking and street parking (no extra charge!)
• Huge roll-up door (to bring in cars trucks or large props)
• 200 amps of house power (not bad for free)
• Heavy-duty overhead beams (for wirework & stunts)
60+ft of possible linear shooting feet from one end to the other of the stage area only (great for the long lens shooting)
• Smooth concrete floor (when there’s no time for dolly track)
• Spacious green rooms (great for separating talent from set)
• Large craft service Kitchen (my favorite part of a studio)• v Private • • • Office (for the production team)
• Gated entrance (for extra security and control)
• Capacity to easily shoot cars in the studio
• Wardrobe/dressing room (great for privacy from the rest of the studio)