Top Training spaces
Looking for a unique Training space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
An event, office, or work space located in north Edmonton, minutes from Yellowhead Trail and Anthony Henday.
There is a large individual bathroom, a kitchen area with sink, fridge, microwave, toaster oven.
There are 10 tables and seating for up to 50 people.
The space is used on the weekends for birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries, and paint parties.
Wifi can be added for bookings longer than 2 weeks in duration.
Our Outdoor Venue is 7000 sq. ft., open to sky space for building and engaging with your community — a vibrant space for people to enjoy.
It is a one of a kind gathering place that can be transformed to accommodate all types of events. From yoga classes to concerts to private events to photo shoots, our programming brings energy & creativity to our downtown.
Grab a bite from a food truck, drink a craft beer, meet your match in our games area, & discover local goods in our pop-up kiosk.
Our modular concept uses repurposed shipping containers to create an engaging outdoor space for all. The bar, kiosk, & washrooms double as canvases for colorful murals.
The venue is located in the heart of downtown Edmonton and easy to access. From weddings and birthday celebrations, to team-building corporate outings and photo shoots. We are Edmonton’s most unique outdoor venue that’ll have your guests raving about their experience for lifetime.
Our Venue is 6000 sq. ft. elegant space in the heart of Millwood's business district. It is perfect place to celebrate all of your most special events including birthdays, wedding receptions, and corporate gatherings.
With a grand hall that seats 300 guests and a beautiful lobby at the entrance, your guests will enjoy the best comforts that our venue has to offer.
Other amenities offered are:
- Our warmly lit foyer welcomes our guests and sets a classy tone for your event.
- A cozy and furnished private room to change, recuperate, and socialize during the event.
- A green room located next to the stage to facilitate costume changes and makeup for theatre or concert programs.
- Synthetic tile dance floor located in front of the hall that provides plenty of space for dancing and photo-ops.
- Providing a serene Chapel for wedding ceremonies, baptisms and communions on request
- Large centrally elevated stage ideal for stage performances, showcases, musical shows, event backdrops, and religious conventions.
- Our Venue is wheelchair accessible for the convenience of our guests.
Our Venue is available for all types of Events, Meetings and Photoshoots/ Film shoots.
A bright and beautiful event space in a historic building.
Great for movie productions, photoshoots, and events.
This listing is for the Upstairs Event Space only.