NOTE: *Sets do NOT come pre-lit!*
Pre-lit option - $350/day.
6 hr min - no exceptions. Prices listed are for artists/low guest counts. For commercial rates or multiple rooms, please inquire within.
6hrs time slots:
Please note, we are a small business - one person handling multiple locations all at once. This listing is not monitored 24/7. Please collect your questions into a single email. If you need more customer service, please purchase our VIP package at an additional fee. We are available M-F 9a-5p only.
As per industry standard, you only get access to the set/s booked. No additional sets. Exteriors, lounge hair/makeup shots are NOT allowable (unless specified and paid for).
Well within the TMZ, 7 miles south of DTLA.
Green Room/Production Office
1 1/4" Speed Rail Lighting Grid
30+ Parking Spaces
We do not provide any gear or drinking water. Lights have to be set by your crew, unless you have added our Pre-lit option.
VIP PACKAGE ADD-ON:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, gigs under 12hrs receive limited support. 12hr+ gigs and above receive standard support 9-5 M-F. If you need extra support, we offer our VIP package.
All furniture and props must be reset to their original position to avoid reset fees. The crew after you will appreciate it.
Sets change often, please tour facility first to make sure it fits the needs of your production.
- Site reps have no authority to allow, change, or switch anything that has not been part of our written agreement here.
- Showing up with more guests than booked: production gets shut down at no refund
- Date/time change fee applies if available.
- To avoid overtime, ALL guests and equipment must be outside studio AND parking lots before hard-out.
- if additional guests (more than booked) the production is shut down at no refund.
- 6hr+ bookings include a 30m tour, if available. Bookings less than 6hrs can purchase a tour if available.
- Client must reset space as found and remove trash. If extensive clean-up is required, higher fees will apply.
- All correspondence is strictly kept on Giggster.
- Insurance: Bookings $1200+ must provide COI min. 2 business days prior to first shoot day.
- Security deposit: Bookings $1200+ must pay $1000 security deposit min. 2 business days prior to first shoot day.
-Bookings outside regular hours will incur additional fees.
- Prohibited Items include: Drugs/alcohol, fire, feathers, confetti, sand, rice, flour, paint, fireworks, glitter, oil-based fog machines or fake blood, weapons - when in doubt, please ask.
- No drills, nails or screws. Damage fees apply.
-We assume no responsibility for lost items.
- Prop weapons must be accompanied by an armorer.
-Do not tamper with security cameras. Footage is strictly confidential and recorded 24/7. Fees apply
-Damages: Accidents happen, just let us know! A walk-through inspection will be conducted before and after all bookings.
-Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Stunts require a stunt coordinator