ONLY business meetings and training are allowed.
CONFERENCE ROOM: 575 sf, serves 2~80 people. Located at the intersection of highway I-90, I-290 and I-53 as well as local highway 62, 58 and 72, Tria Tower is conveniently located for easy access to northern suburbs, O'Hare airport and downtown Chicago. Tria Tower is 13 miles west of O'Hare airport, and it is located across highway of IKEA Schaumburg.
Penthouse Conference Room SET UP:
- 20 chairs are placed in center. 15 folding chairs are against wall and by reception center.
- 30 additional folding chairs available in storage closet. They can be placed as 2nd row around the conference table or at the entrance open space.
- ten 4’ x 2’ folding tables and 3 round folding tables are available in storage closet.
- projector screen with remote control
- a white board with markers
- Small projector table (Note this small table can not be removed)
- 11 outlets under the tabletop, 8 outlets on west wall and 1~2 outlets on the other walls.
- food & beverages are allowed
- Two Restrooms on the same floor
- Central heat and AC controlled by you
- high-speed WIFI internet
- handicap accessibility
AV EQUIPMENT: Group may bring their own AV equipment and use our projector screen for free. We offer no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment. Group is responsible for arranging rental of equipment, set-up and dismantling. You can rent our projector or 65” TV for additional $20 fee per meeting.
KITCHEN: Kitchen has plenty of granite counter space, sink, microwave, and refrigerator. It is connected to the Boardroom. You can reserve our kitchen for additional $20 fee per meeting.
BATHROOMS: Bathrooms are located on the same floor.
PARKING: Parking is free: there are 150 free parking spaces for the building. Parking has never been an issue.
PREVIEW: You’re welcome to check it out for yourself ahead of time and plan your event ahead of time! You may visit any time as long as the space isn't being used for another event. Just let us know the exact date and time you’d like to come by.
MISCELLANEOUS: - No smoking within 25 feet of building entrances. No Candles. No Alcohol.
OVERTIME: Overtime needs permission from Property Manager (because there may be another meeting scheduled right after) and, with permission, over time will be charged at the same hourly rate as original booking. Unauthorized overtime is subject to additional $20/hour meeting fees in addition to original booking fee. GROUP ASSUMES ALL LIABILITIES AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
ROOM CONDITION: Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee of up to $50.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
(1) Chairs and tables should be returned to original position
(2) Whiteboard writing should be erased.
(3) All garbage items must be place in trash bins.
(4) Leftover food must be placed in trash bags and taken away.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No penalty if written notice is provided two weeks prior to meeting date. Cancellation less than two weeks will be accessed a 25% administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is less than one week from scheduled function. A full refund, less applicable cancellation fees, will be returned to Group within 5 business days.
We'd love to host your next:
- One on one meetings, group meetings, team building, brainstorming meetings.
- Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Mixer
- Charity Event, Corporate Event, Corporate Party
- Fashion Event, Fashion Show, Fundraising Event
- Gala, Launch Event, Product Demo
- Product Release, Product Showcase, Meetup
- Birthday Party
- Celebration, Cocktail Party
- Engagement Party, Bridal Shower
- Food Tasting, Holiday Party
- Marriage Proposal, Reunion, Sweet 16