Modern Designer House with Gourmet Kitchen, Bright
This modern home studio is located in Anaheim Hills and a walking distance of Yorba Regional Park. Parking is free both on the driveway and on the street. This house has key main areas perfect for meetings, photoshoots, and film shoots, such as:
- Dramatic and modern black and white walls with a neutral tone accent throughout the house. Recessed lighting throughout the house to maximize ceiling space throughout.
- Remodeled gourmet full modern kitchen space. This kitchen is fully functional, big open space, white cabinets, white quartz marble-like countertops, and well-lit. Perfect for photographer shoots for restaurants, caterers, kitchen suppliers, marketplace retailers, consumer goods retailers, etc.
- Bright Scandinavian living room theme
- Urban Modern second living room
- Mid Century Modern Master Bedroom
- The entire house is equipped with a powerful central AC & heater with a split system on the second floor keeping you comfortable throughout your stay. There are plenty of power outlets throughout the house including the exterior of the house next to the entrance for external lighting setups. The pool is available.
- No one is currently living in the home, and everything is thoroughly sanitized between bookings. Guests will also be the only people present during the shoot.
- For events, the listing will be $140/hr.
- For any booking of 8 hrs or more, we'll provide a 10% discount to the total booking price.
- 2,264 Sq Ft of interior space (4 bedrooms and 2 baths)
Note: Only one room in the house is furnished and available currently.
- Garage and Backyard hillside is off-limits.
- The entire property size is 7,920 Sq. Ft.
- There's a train track right behind the location. Guests will hear trains moving from time to time.
- There are a Google Nest Doorbell and a Ring Floodlight Camera on top of the garage. In addition, there's a camera looking out to the pool area from the second-floor patio.
No Pets, unless pre-approved and discussed with us before the booking. We can always make a special arrangement if you are renting for the entire day.
- FOODS & LIQUIDS
No liquids or food in bedrooms and keep them away from sofas and fabric chairs.
- MOVING FURNITURE
You’re welcome to move the furniture in the house as long as it’s returned exactly as it was found. We ask guests to be respectful and mindful of dragging anything heavy or sharp that could damage the following, but not limited to walls, furniture, floorboards, and molding. Please make sure your hands are clean before moving any furniture.
The Grand Great Room in Anaheim
The Great Room features expansive views of the city during the day and spectacular views of the Disneyland Resort® fireworks by night! The room is accented with neutral tones, creating a blank canvas for you to create your special day. We do offer customized menus. Please inquire with our Events Sales Manager for details.
Perfect Porch and Patio in Anaheim
The Porch can accommodate up to 60 guests complete with its own bar and AV system for private events. Expansive sliding doors open on to the stone accented patio providing the perfect ambiance for cocktail hour, or additional dinner seating up to 20 guests.