Show all photos

Historic Service Station

Favorite
Share
This Service Station, is the last gas station reminiscent of the roadside architecture of the 1920’s, 30’s and 40’s. The current owner and property restorer is the Route 66 Inland Empire California (IECA) a non-profit organization. Designated a historical site in 2009, by the city of Rancho Cucamonga and listed in the National Registry of historic sites in 2018.

Category and style

Museum

Americana/Anywhere America

Parking

Private parking for 12 cars

Truck / motorhome on site parking: On property

Available parking lot or parking structure nearby

Location details

Property size (sq ft):
900 sq ft

Location Rules

No adult filming
No cooking
No alcohol

Amenities

Air Conditioning

Features

Linoleum Floor
Colored Walls
Concrete Walls
Mural Wall

Crew access

Street Level
Location
Exact location provided after booking