The perfect event space for corporate meetings, retreats, weddings, and showers in Indianapolis. Affordable and Beautiful, this multi-room event venue is in a gorgeous 1903 Mini-Mansion- completely remodeled where industrial meets history plus an artistic flare of modernism.
Just a tad north of downtown Indianapolis out of the heavy traffic but easily accessible, this is a fantastic place for team meetings, corporate retreats, workshops, and business events for groups up to 80 (60 with tables, 80 for audience style seating).
When you enter the building, you'll find a large open space with a stunning marble epoxy floor. You have the option of using our full east wall of whiteboards, or cover them up with a full white curtain for a more formal look. The space includes restrooms, hallway, and outdoor terrace. There is also a food serving island, refrigerator and freezer.
You have options to use other rooms, including the front half of the VIP mini-mansion to make it the whole first floor with breakout rooms and the cafe.
Here's what people have to say about VIP Center Booking Spaces:
"The VIP Center is beyond amazing. I couldn’t have been more pleased. Everyone wanted to know more about this outstanding location."
"... found this place by searching online desperately needing a space for my group to meet. Not only were we absolutely amazed at how gorgeous the space was, we were given such amazing treatment at a really great price. Value here is about the whole package..."
Add-On Rooms: (The first floor is highly photogenic and photographs well)
• Community Room-lovely room for up to 23 people with colorful, comfy chairs and tables. There is a fireplace and mantle in This bright and cheery room.
• The VIP Conference Room has room for 10 with our epoxy river table as the centerpiece
• The Circles Room is a favorite- great for cozy conversation and breakout space for 8-10
• Our Cafe is right next to the Community room and is a great place to set up food and buffets. Plenty of refrigeration
• The Computer Hall is versatile and can be used for food or presents display, walls are lined with incredible art pieces.
Free and Ample Parking
Multiple rooms with breathtaking design
Each booking comes with tables, chairs, water, ice, onsite coordinator
Please note that the published rate and minimum # of hours to book are flexible and it depends on the type of event, days of the week, timings & number of guests. So, it would be best to enquire if you are interested.
The venue may have a separate cancellation policy. For further information, please ask the Event Manager.