The Archway is a large event space and ideal venue in a convenient location of San Francisco to host your next event. With plenty of free and un-metered street parking in this Sunnyside neighborhood, you can get all your equipment in and out of this space with ease. Well trained pets are welcomed!
Once inside, you will be wowed with plenty of natural sunlight, soaring pitched high ceilings, and a large floor space. There are plentiful seating accommodations available in this event venue including dining room table, folding tables and a Ping-Pong table that can be removed. There is also an ADA bathroom. Additionally, event bookers have the option to book the kitchen as an add-on. The overall size of the spaces available for booking add up to 1500 square feet.
This space is perfect for meetings, graduation events, bridal showers, bridal parties, birthdays, photoshoots, parties, lectures, performances, and so much more!
- Centrally located in San Francisco (convenient location)
- Right off the 280
- 2 min walk to Safeway
- 6 min walk to City College
- 3 min drive to Whole Foods
- 5 min drive to Glen Park Bart Station
- Restaurant right next door that has party tray menus
- Mexican taco truck down the street
- Coffee shop across the street
- 12' tall ceilings
- Samsung Smart TV on wheels
- Seating for up to 25 people (+ more including couches, dining chairs, lounge chairs)
- Portable JBL speaker
- Outside patio
- Ping-Pong table (can be removed)
- Dining room table (can be removed)
- Kid mats (foam)
- Pets allowed (must be well trained)
- Full Kitchen with microwave, oven, stove top, dishwasher, refrigerator, dishware